Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: MMORTS in beta: Stronghold Kingdoms  (Read 8542 times)

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: MMORTS in beta: Stronghold Kingdoms
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2011, 05:25:37 pm »
What would be a good place for a second village?
Fethard! BE MY FRIEND.

Offline Rezin99

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • puff, puff, pass!
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 5.49" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: uhStoneYuh
  • Ruler: Rezin99
« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2011, 05:31:20 pm »
outside of your current honor circle so you dont compete with yourself?

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2011, 05:32:11 pm »
What would be a good place for a second village?
well let's see, from what I can tell, if you want to make a town to specialize in areas that your first village doesn't... like say, you want to make a village that harvests loads of iron or fish or salt and use it to supply your first village... then it should be close, like the same county or a county away.

if you want to make a less specialized village, and just go somewhere less active and try to get lots of honor and level faster, go for somewhere that is at least an honor circle away (probably 2 counties away at least) but not much farther if you want to boost its growth by sending resources from your main village.

the latter is what I did, I found a deserted area @ the south of fethard. other areas that look more deserted are ballingarry and mullinahone to the east, the parishes around dundrum to the north east, and the south end of lattin to the west. and since I went for a less specialized village, I didn't change the village type, but I still relocated the stockpile to between the stone and iron, because I produce a lot of wood in my main village and just send some over every time.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2011, 05:38:21 pm »
btw, if you are going for the specialized village, and you settle in the same parish you are in or one of the parishes we are in, I think it'll give us more voting power to determine who will be the steward of that parish. like, if I built 3 villages in my first county, I'd probably be able to vote for myself and take over. but taking over parishes is not my priority right now

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2011, 02:31:13 pm »
so, I leveled to page today so you guys could keep me as LL for a little longer, but I'm probably going to just idle and die now. bored. feel free to conquer my villages if you get to the point where you want them... they have great castles lol.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317