Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: *belch*  (Read 3115 times)

Offline DrunkWino

*belch*
« on: October 09, 2016, 09:39:21 pm »
'Sup bitches.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
Re: *belch*
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 10:12:39 pm »
so glad to see a familiar face. how have you been? what have you been up to?
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a Triumvir Has been a diplomat Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 10:15:09 pm »
Whoa

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 10:23:47 pm »
so glad to see a familiar face. how have you been? what have you been up to?

Let's see, nearly broken back (not new, I think,) and two kids with the oldest in kindergarten. Oh, and probably about 50 extra pounds.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 10:40:22 pm »
well congrats on the kids.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 10:45:37 pm »
So, is the place as...inactive as it appears? What am I saying, the folk responsible for keeping the RIA alive after all this time deserve a medal, or strippers, or strippers giving out medals.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 11:28:34 pm »
its probably a little less inactive then it looks, but not much. there is very little to do these days. the people running our tech deals all retired or quit, which sucks because nobody else really knows how to work the fancy system Ogaden made that made setting them up and keeping track of them very easy. Admin finally made it so you can change your trades a while back so that isn't the evil pain in the ass it used to be. FA in the game has more or less died, we have our allies but there mostly all inactive too. we haven't been involved in a war in around a year or so. i have no idea what kind of turnout we would get if we did go to war. former members pop in from time to time to reminisce for a bit and some of us play Politics and War together.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 02:43:22 pm »
also you still have maybe my all time favorite post.

the topic is "To any spy that had the misfortune of being sent here"

I just wanted to give you Mr. Spy a little heads up, just to make your job a little easier. See, here in the RIA, (if you haven't already noticed,) we're kinda chaotic, but in a good way. See, we really don't take the game all *that* seriously. As a result of that, contrary to why somebody asked you to come by and send them info, we really don't have any earth shattering info for you to gather. There's nobody around that we want to pick a fight with and no global situation we really want to change.

Why?

Cause, simply put, that ain't our thing. We like to hang out and have fun. So, while your here doing your spy thingy, at least take time out to enjoy yourself.

Now, you might be saying to yourself, "Well self, that all sounds nice, but if they ever catch me, they're gonna blow up my nation and wreck my enjoying the game (which you just lost, btw.) Well, not so fast my good person. I'm about to put my money where my mouth is. See, here at the RIA, we don't ask CN players to do something  that if you're caught whoever catches you will pretty much seek to make sure you never play the game again (like spying, for example.) We don't ask anyone to do it for the simple reason that it's not very fun for that particular player when they get caught and run out of the game. A lot of people make friendships that they would rather keep and getting run out of the game tends to wreck that kinda thing. It's the old use 'em then throw them away thing. Keep that in mind while I make you the following offer:

If you ARE a spy for somebody and decide you rather hang out with people that won't ask you to commit CN suicide, then you can honest to goodness join us. In fact, we won't even ask you to reveal that you were a spy much less who sent you or any of that stuff. Seriously, we'd rather not know.

To take advantage of the following offer, and the following is for your saftey as a CN player, follow these easy steps, aka reroll:

• Pay off any outstanding debts to whoever
  • Let your nation go 20 days inactive and delete (this is so whoever sent you can't come to us and say "HE'S A SPY! YOU MUST LET US KILL HIM!!!"
  • After your nation deletes, re-register under a different account name and nation name (again, to protect you.)
  • Rejoin the RIA
  • and for goodness sake, don't visit the alliance who sent you, cause they have a copy of your IP adress and if they ever find out that you are the same player that you were, they're gonna want a piece of you.

That's it, all you have to do and it's all for your saftey so that you can get a chance to get away from your past CN life. As far as we're concerned, anything you did previous to your reroll does not apply to you. How good of an offer is this? Consider that just about ever other alliance gives anything from a perma-ZI to an eternal-ZI to anyone they find spying on them. We're offering you a way out of that, a new home, and a legitmate chance to make friends here.

Now if you decide not to, well, we're really not all about greifing or kicking anyone out of the game so that's something for you. Just don't be silly and get caught, cause then we kinda DO have to bomb your nation. We won't chase you into another reroll though, not unless you *really* do something dickish like try to hijack the boards or start revealing personal RL info about anyone.

DrunkWino ~ Triumvir of Random Insanity and wielder of the Triforce of aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan. So let it be written, so let it be done, so lets go get aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 02:52:43 pm »
Ooooooooooh, snap!
You used to hate me.
Its cool.
Sup wino.
Remember me?
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 04:21:59 pm »
hey man long time no see
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 09:49:42 pm »
Ooooooooooh, snap!
You used to hate me.
Its cool.
Sup wino.
Remember me?

I probably didn't hate you hate you...well maybe, I don't remember. I can't  remember last week much less farther back.

Also, who do I shoot to get my Cactus Emeritus mask back?

And hey Ogden. Sup mano.

Oh, and if anyone has a program laying around of which of the old farts from my days are still around could you pass that over here. With a side of fries and a medium Frostee too.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 10:01:26 pm »
And if my legacy was that Spy's post, I call my first run a sucess
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 09:54:15 am »
also you still have maybe my all time favorite post.

the topic is "To any spy that had the misfortune of being sent here"

I just wanted to give you Mr. Spy a little heads up, just to make your job a little easier. See, here in the RIA, (if you haven't already noticed,) we're kinda chaotic, but in a good way. See, we really don't take the game all *that* seriously. As a result of that, contrary to why somebody asked you to come by and send them info, we really don't have any earth shattering info for you to gather. There's nobody around that we want to pick a fight with and no global situation we really want to change.

Why?

Cause, simply put, that ain't our thing. We like to hang out and have fun. So, while your here doing your spy thingy, at least take time out to enjoy yourself.

Now, you might be saying to yourself, "Well self, that all sounds nice, but if they ever catch me, they're gonna blow up my nation and wreck my enjoying the game (which you just lost, btw.) Well, not so fast my good person. I'm about to put my money where my mouth is. See, here at the RIA, we don't ask CN players to do something  that if you're caught whoever catches you will pretty much seek to make sure you never play the game again (like spying, for example.) We don't ask anyone to do it for the simple reason that it's not very fun for that particular player when they get caught and run out of the game. A lot of people make friendships that they would rather keep and getting run out of the game tends to wreck that kinda thing. It's the old use 'em then throw them away thing. Keep that in mind while I make you the following offer:

If you ARE a spy for somebody and decide you rather hang out with people that won't ask you to commit CN suicide, then you can honest to goodness join us. In fact, we won't even ask you to reveal that you were a spy much less who sent you or any of that stuff. Seriously, we'd rather not know.

To take advantage of the following offer, and the following is for your saftey as a CN player, follow these easy steps, aka reroll:

• Pay off any outstanding debts to whoever
  • Let your nation go 20 days inactive and delete (this is so whoever sent you can't come to us and say "HE'S A SPY! YOU MUST LET US KILL HIM!!!"
  • After your nation deletes, re-register under a different account name and nation name (again, to protect you.)
  • Rejoin the RIA
  • and for goodness sake, don't visit the alliance who sent you, cause they have a copy of your IP adress and if they ever find out that you are the same player that you were, they're gonna want a piece of you.

That's it, all you have to do and it's all for your saftey so that you can get a chance to get away from your past CN life. As far as we're concerned, anything you did previous to your reroll does not apply to you. How good of an offer is this? Consider that just about ever other alliance gives anything from a perma-ZI to an eternal-ZI to anyone they find spying on them. We're offering you a way out of that, a new home, and a legitmate chance to make friends here.

Now if you decide not to, well, we're really not all about greifing or kicking anyone out of the game so that's something for you. Just don't be silly and get caught, cause then we kinda DO have to bomb your nation. We won't chase you into another reroll though, not unless you *really* do something dickish like try to hijack the boards or start revealing personal RL info about anyone.

DrunkWino ~ Triumvir of Random Insanity and wielder of the Triforce of aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan. So let it be written, so let it be done, so lets go get aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan.

Yeah, I really liked this a lot, too. It really summed up the alliance.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 03:09:18 pm »
Eeey. A name I recognize.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 09:36:04 pm »
Meh, our HoIA's too lazy to set up another round of elections. That about sums it up.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.553 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317