Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I've kept up my resolution  (Read 3184 times)

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
I've kept up my resolution
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 09:12:37 pm »
Dude screw da whole till your legal thing! Fuck Buddies are great!
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 09:32:33 pm »
Quote from: Azural's Fanboy
Loren, you are weird. lol

Keep up the drugs-doing way.  I like it.
Hehe. I'm telling you I'm too cheap for drugs. And my dealer friend moved to PA D: Very sad. I liked him.

Vector's getting raped?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 09:32:52 pm by Loren »

wethepeople

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 09:34:23 pm »
Yeah, Loren tapes magic marker tops to her upper lip. She's too cheap for drugs.

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2008, 09:35:55 pm »
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm magic markers mmmmmmmmmmmm

The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 09:44:32 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
Yeah, Loren tapes magic marker tops to her upper lip. She's too cheap for drugs.
To cheap for tape too. We use white out here.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 12:52:43 am »
Vector just dont see her for two days and it all good you do wat your Psyco wants and keep your oath to your self.
To me that is sexy.  Tomb tont try to pervert the boy we dont need another OhBuhnanerz runing around
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 12:58:49 am »
Quote from: Reoga
Vector just dont see her for two days and it all good you do wat your Psyco wants and keep your oath to your self.
To me that is sexy.  Tomb tont try to pervert the boy we dont need another OhBuhnanerz runing around
Ouch your right that would be terrible!!! Vector find a hole and hide! On a personal note i didn't lose mine till i was 18 (i assume thats da age your talking bout) so good goin Vector

The oRIAn Trading Belt

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2008, 01:03:57 pm »
Quote from: Vector
well there is a long boring back story but put quickley:
i want to stay a virgin till im legal (yep im crazy) and so one of my good friends (and an ex of mine) wants me as a "fuck buddy" (she said it not me) and she is going to israle for 4 months for a semester of school and she said by the time she gets back i better be over it or she will 1. kick my ass or 2. kick my ass the rape me
and she is gonna win this cause 1. i'll see her like 15 days before im legal and 2. she's super hot >_> 3. she is so much like me including the part that when we want something, it happens

Oh my! How terrible!
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2008, 07:53:43 pm »
Quote from: Prince Tomb
Dude screw da whole till your legal thing! Fuck Buddies are great!

i just want to wait, its what idecided when i started to date (because my first gf wanted to fuck but, it was camp and i was 2 years younger so no way)

Quote from: Loren
Quote from: Azural's Fanboy
Loren, you are weird. lol

Keep up the drugs-doing way.  I like it.
Hehe. I'm telling you I'm too cheap for drugs. And my dealer friend moved to PA D: Very sad. I liked him.

Vector's getting raped?

yep, but its by a hot girl so im okay with it

what does not seeing her for 2 day have to do with the second part?
and i see her for 3 and a half weeks before my b-day

Ouch your right that would be terrible!!! Vector find a hole and hide! On a personal note i didn't lose mine till i was 18 (i assume thats da age your talking bout) so good goin Vector

not legal is 16, i would have lost it at 14 but even then i had this idea in my head so i didnt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2008, 08:42:10 pm »
Losing it at 14 isn't cool in my mind. I've a friend who lost it at 11 and that's just messed up...

Btw, I'm not one of those people who thinks "OMGAH, sex before marriage, SINSINSIN." Just thinking, like, after 16 is a little better >_> <_<
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 08:42:58 pm by Loren »

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 08:43:02 pm »
Wait i thought you were talkin bout waiting till your a legal adult? is there an actual law against fucking under da age of 16 somewhere? Is foreplay included in that? If so i'm fucked

The oRIAn Trading Belt

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 08:46:24 pm »
Losing it at 14 isn't cool in my mind. I've a friend who lost it at 11 and that's just messed up...

Btw, I'm not one of those people who thinks "OMGAH, sex before marriage, SINSINSIN." Just thinking, like, after 16 is a little better >_> <_<
da only reason i had it at 18 was cuz my gf at the time wanted to 18 b4 she had sex for da first time..... but i couldn't wait till i was 19 (she was one year younger than me) and luckily she broke up w/ me and her friend made a move on me and so her friend got it. LOL

The oRIAn Trading Belt

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 08:47:15 pm »
Wait i thought you were talkin bout waiting till your a legal adult? is there an actual law against fucking under da age of 16 somewhere? Is foreplay included in that? If so i'm fucked
Depends on the state. I think it's illegal if you're 15, legal when you're 16 unless they're younger then 14 or older then 18... Illegal if it's 18 with anyone younger then 18... Something like that. I never looked.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 09:00:25 pm »

i didnt want to at 14 but she was 16 so she had a diff mind set for it all

legal is 16 anything besides kissing and huging is illegal even though clothing 0_o
but besides full on sex no police is gonna care

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 09:05:40 pm »
Quote from: Vector
kissing and huging is illegal even though clothing 0_o
O_o no fuckin way you serious! No PDA?

The oRIAn Trading Belt

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 09:09:58 pm »
nothing, the goverment is the ultimate cockblocker

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 09:11:10 pm »
Holy fucking shit  

The oRIAn Trading Belt

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 09:13:44 pm »
but dont worry
thats just michigan
other states are lower or higher
hawaii is 11 o_0

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2008, 09:16:11 pm »
I've been to Hawaii some of the hottest babes on da planet are there
California girls are some of the best tho lol

The oRIAn Trading Belt

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2008, 09:21:23 pm »
CA is 17 or 18 i think...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317