Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ...FUCK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fuck!  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
...FUCK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fuck!
« on: April 05, 2008, 10:29:00 pm »
Vista's MSPaint doesn't have the right lime green color! Just an ugly darker green!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g237/Vintus/nooooooooo.jpg
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 10:39:52 pm »
um
use the hue alterations to change it >_<

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 10:55:44 pm »
You speak Chinese!

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 10:58:51 pm »
no
i speak japanese!
meaning i read and write chinese!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 10:59:08 pm by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 12:10:24 am »
Custom colours?

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 01:14:01 am »
have you tryed faping off on to the keys yet? It some times helps but not often.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 01:14:31 am by Preventer Wind »
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 01:42:51 am »
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/Baceman6/VintusNoWords.jpg

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 02:16:19 am »
Copy and paste a vintus pic with the right color in it onto Paint, and use the eye dropper to pick the color up.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 10:14:25 am »
See those words across the top of the screen? Click on "Colors." Another word will appear on your screen, "edit colors." Click that too. I think the color you want is third from the top, third from the left.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 11:11:28 am »
You're really attached to this Squee guy... maybe you shouldn't have changed your avatar.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 04:07:45 pm »
Quote from: Azural's Fanboy
You're really attached to this Squee guy... maybe you shouldn't have changed your avatar.

No, it's Squee!. Not Squee.

But, I have to move on, see? He was holding me back, man. Never let me get to my full potential, see?

Konata making fapping motions is where it's at!

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 06:03:31 pm »
But you're still attached to Squee! if you still have his name in your signature and title.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 07:07:37 pm »
Lies! Lies and slander!

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 06:14:30 am »
Vintus, you have failed me. Bring Squee! back.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 04:54:12 pm »
LIES!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317