Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: > (>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>O_O)>  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
> (>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>O_O)>
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 06:14:51 am »
Quote from: Jadyn
ROFL that's hilarious and really really random lol

Article VII - The Special Term

All who wish to visit each other must do so via Sheck's Buttsecks Train. If any attempt to smuggle themselves into the other's home any other way, be it through jumping the fence, FedEx, or removing part of one's body and sending it as a present, the offender will feel the wrath of the Buttsecks Train in the one way it knows how.

(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>^(>O_O)>

Quote from: Chaos Poet
What happened to AA?

AA disbanded.

Quote from: IronSoldier820
Disbanded recently, following a downhill spiral initiated by Lanna and DYP's departure according to what I know.

Actually, not really.  Xiangi aided a FAN member and was promptly attacked by NPO as a result.  AA members were told by the Order that if anyone help Xiangi at all, the entire alliance would be attacked.  This led Xiangi to wanting AA to merge into Invicta, who's allied to NPO and may protect AA members if their heads are wanted.  In his discussion topic about disbanding, he said Invicta was a long time close friend to the alliance, but as far as I know when I was there, that wasn't true.  If anyone, CSN and TFD were more or less AA's closest friends/allies from the very start to pretty much the end.

If me and DYP leaving was the reason why they disbanded, this would've been done right after I left - or right after DYP left.  They knew fully well that the alliance wasn't gonna be resurrected.  It wasn't because me and/or DYP was no longer a part of it, but it was the fact that none of them wanted to put any effort into restoring the alliance.  I know this because QThews accused me of not teaching the AA government members well when I was around and so, after I left, they all became incompetent - and used that as an excuse to not do a thing.  It's horse shit and they know it.

Quote from: Arsenal 10
Quote from: crazyisraelie
Ahh I love to be part of a man train full of hot guys.
I guess that's my stop then.. <_<

XD
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 01:02:53 pm by Lanna »
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 26 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317