Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ginormo Sword  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Ginormo Sword
« on: June 29, 2008, 11:31:19 am »
http://babarageo.com/flash/ginormo/

The little pink knight goes where your mouse cursor is. Click to stab things. Find the monster's lairs on the world map and click to enter. Stab monsters for gold. Change equipment at the inn. Defeat all the monsters to unlock the boss. Kill the boss to get to the next area.

Find the blacksmith in stage 3 to upgrade your sword and make it liek xbox hueg.

o_o It's addicting.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 12:28:38 pm »
pretty cool, nice find

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 08:42:28 pm »
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff76/untelligent/b8fec927.png
Ginormo Sword

Mine's bigger than yours.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 09:27:11 pm »
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm318/signupsux/bringmecloser.jpg
Ginormo Sword
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 01:09:08 pm by KingRanter »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 09:52:47 pm »
so easy to make money off the internet

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 12:18:33 am »
I got to the first boss, it takes forever to do any damage to him. Am I doing it rong?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 11:09:37 am »
It helps if you have the katana, but yeah, the bosses can sometimes take a while to kill the first time you find them.

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 02:48:28 pm »
after using one of my many flash game hacking tools, I boosted all of my stats to 500000 and made my energy sword the size of the screen
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 03:56:02 pm »
Now beat bald space jesus on hard mode and tell me if anything happens.

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 04:04:04 pm »
Quote from: Lord Doom
after using one of my many flash game hacking tools, I boosted all of my stats to 500000 and made my energy sword the size of the screen

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 08:13:08 pm »
Quote from: Vice Man
I got to the first boss, it takes forever to do any damage to him. Am I doing it rong?

earn money, buy katana from antique guy

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Ryun

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Silendra
  • Ruler: RyunX
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 12:19:51 pm »
Quote from: Untelligent
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff76/untelligent/b8fec927.png
Ginormo Sword

Mine's bigger than yours.

*cough*

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/Shadow-Bob/Mineisbigger.jpg
Ginormo Sword

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 12:55:29 pm »
I didn't have the time to get very far, or the patience. I wasnt extremely good at it (but i wasnt exactly bad >_>) and at one point i just got bored and quit. I couldnt get money very fast and I wasnt advancing cause I couldnt find an enemy on the level where u find the whales. anyways im gonna get back to it eventually, try again.... maybee..

Lord Doom, could I have some of those flash h4x0rz?

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2008, 01:41:38 pm »
Quote from: RyunX
*cough*

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/Shadow-Bob/Mineisbigger.jpg
Ginormo Sword

Wait, so if you get the sword big enough, it also hits behind you? I haven't encountered that phenomenon yet...

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 01:48:06 pm »
i got to the witch with all the weird spells and left it at that

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 12:29:20 am »
sysly, those flash hax. im not havin fun with the progress im making and im not playing it much anymore because i cant kill that damn devil thing after the witch.

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 08:40:16 am »
The only way to hurt the Efreet is with water attacks. To enchant your sword with water, give some Aquamarine gems to the enchanter dude in... the 5th area, I think? It was over on the right somewhere... anyway, you can get Aquamarines from the Poseidon guy in that area with the big lake.

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ginormo Sword
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2008, 09:11:31 am »
k he's dead. he dies quick cause i put like 80 aquamarines on my katana... i had them from when i kept fighting the posiden over and over again for money. killing the efreet is faster and gives out more money so ill keep the katana for killing him and start using a different weapon for other things.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317