Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ghosts  (Read 5335 times)

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Ghosts
« on: July 10, 2007, 11:15:12 pm »
Anyone ever have a close encounter with something from beyond this planet? I have way to many times and Drumline can protest to that. If you have stories please share them

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 11:19:35 pm »
One time when I was like 10 I was sleeping at my cousin's house and I woke up in the middle of the night and I seen some kinda Orange orb just like floating above me for like a hour. Then I fell asleep again and in the morning it was gone.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
Ghosts
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 11:22:11 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
One time when I was like 10 I was sleeping at my cousin's house and I woke up in the middle of the night and I seen some kinda Orange orb just like floating above me for like a hour. Then I fell asleep again and in the morning it was gone.

I reckon it was a lightbulb.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Babelonians

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 11:26:28 pm »
i was sleeping and a grasshopper jumped on me. i think it was an alien grasshopper
i once bought a dog and threw it at a hobo

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 11:30:55 pm »
Fine I'll start it off.

It was the day of my family reunion (god I dread that day) and I was as usual bored out of my mind. It was too hot to do anything. Let me back up and give you the setting. My family reunion is held in a fire hall, and attached to the fire hall is an old school house. So back to the story, Drumline and I decided to do something we hadn't really done before. We decided to go and have a look around the school house. Drumline, being the retard that he is, decided to bring his digital camera and make a video of the inside of the old school house. That was not a good idea we found out later, but it definately backed my story.

Anyway, as we entered the school house we noticed that the fire men had turned it into a livable space. As you enter the doorway to head into the kitchen, the dispatchers room is on your right. (don't forget that, very important) So we continued down the hall to discover the fire fighters meeting room. Drumline took the camera and viewed the trophy case in the corner of the room when I irst realized something was not right. At first I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me, but then my arm went cold, and soon my whole left side.

At that point in time, I got the Fuck out of there, if you know what I mean. I could hear Drumline calling my name, but honestly I didn't care. As I ran out of the school house and past the dispatchers room, I could swear I had honestly heard this ghostly whisper call my name.

As Drumline came out a couple of minutes later, he wondered what was going on, I told him the story and he looked at me like I belonged in a mental institute. Then I remembered the tape. As I listened to the tape, and finshed listening to it, I asked Drumline how many times he called my name. He said he called my name twice. I told him to listen to the tape, and sure enough right before he called my name there was a ghostly whisper recorded. I just about shit myself.

Funny thing is, I have to go back to the family reunion this Sunday, SHIT!!!!!!

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 11:41:37 pm »
so is that tape on youtube or something? i want to see it!

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 11:44:48 pm »
No, Drumline  deleted the tape on accident, but I'm going back in there Sunday and hopefully getting a new tape

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 11:46:26 pm »
Shy it was a lightbulb. It was a orb of light the size of a head...

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 11:50:26 pm »
well then maybe it was a head

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 11:53:13 pm »
sleep is an odd thing. it couldve been a dream.

ive seen some crazy lights moving around in the sky before, but no ghosts.

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 11:56:04 pm »
share that story if you wish, that does fall into the category of out of this world.

Offline Babelonians

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 12:07:09 am »
Fierce you sure it was no echo

Offline Vintus

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 12:13:47 am »
I didn't believe in ghosts, at first. But I've seen some fucked up things over the years.

First, and most importantly, is the thing showing me all of this. Tall, usually distorted like TV fuzz, freakishly long limbs, and incredibly skinny. Whenever I see him, I encounter something paranormal shortly after.

The first time, I was running down the stairs to get my dog. I grab him and he's staring off to my right. I look where he's looking and he's looking at this thing right in the face, making eye contact. He reached out slowly and I turned away, almost shitting myself. When I looked back, he was gone, and my dog didn't seem to mind it.

So, a few days later, I go visit my friend, Mike. His cat died recently, and he was talking about her. I remember the cat..black cat. Red collar. Yellow eyes.

So we're out in the woods behind his house. It's not very thick, and there's an almost-clearing. No grass though. All of a sudden, I see the cat. Black cat, red collar, yellow eyes. It looks at me and then walks off. I turn to Mike and yell, "It's Chocolate! (Cat's name)" He was staring at it too. He looks at me and says "Yeah, I saw her." We turn to where the cat was, and she was gone.

The next time, I was on a field trip to a museum that had real battleships and submarines that fought in WW2 that you could explore. In one of them, a submarine made as a memorial with hundreds of names on the wall of those who died as well as pictures of them, was where it happened. Of course it had to be in an already creepy place. Couldn't have been in the gift shop.

So, anyway, I climb down with my friend and we look around. We hear a slamming noise and we see the door at the top of the stairs open and close by itself. Weird, but not paranormal..that could be easily explained. However, on the other side of a window showing a room with a chair, we BOTH see two people standing inside it. They stand there as we turn to each other and let out a "WTF" in unison. Of course, as with all ghost stories, when we turned back, they were gone. I vaguely recall seeing the tall guy at school a week back.

Another thing happened last year at school. I was sick, and my mom was in the hospital, so I went down to the nurse to skip a few classes and get some rest. I had four dreams in a row, all beginning and ending in the same way. In all of them, I stand up from the bed, and walk around the nurse's office. A girl named Leanne died of cancer not too long before this.

First dream: I get up, walk around. I go to the nurse and ask her about something. She seems puzzled at first, then her expression changes to worry. She moves her mouth like she's saying something, but no sound comes out. During this one I feel like I'm a different person. I wake up, unable to intake breath until a few seconds, then I fall back asleep.

Second dream: I get up, walk around, again. Only this time I go left and into a room that didn't exist before. It was like a nursery, with a bunch of toddlers running around. A woman is chasing them, trying to control them. She shoves me out of the room and shuts the door. I wake up unable to intake breath until a few seconds, then I fall back to sleep. Normal dream.

Third, I see the aforementioned tall guy. IN FULL DETAIL. For the first time. He was wearing a brown jacket and brown pants and was walking around the room in a weird way. This dream ends in the same way the last two did.

The fourth freaked me out. I wake up, only this time, I only sit up in the bed to see a woman and a baby in a stroller in front of me. The woman looked in her 30's or early 40's and had blond hair. She was looking down at the baby. The word "Leanne" popped up in my head. I don't think much of it because I thought Leanne had brown or black hair. But I learn later that she does in fact have blond hair. I see a picture of her and it seems like the woman I saw was either her mother or herself, older.

I believe in ghosts, so I'm disappointed at the downfall of GFAQ's Paranormal/Conspiracy board and the disappearance of a master ghost story teller, orlock. =/
So then you're a CockPony inside?

Or is that 100% Pony Cock?

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 12:14:58 am »
I have a story, because I like these topics but I'm usually too lazy to contribute.

There's an older house for sale (It looks EXACTLY like the house from Night of the Living dead, the new version) and it's supposedly haunted(The story of why it's haunted is really gay and stupid, it's about writing on a wall and a dog's name, really gay.). It has Three stories, including a rooftop balcony that's accessible and a basement. The stairs zig zag, and there's a balcony that goes all the way to the top floor, this is important.

So my brother(Alan), my cousin(Jesse) and a few of their friends (Nathan, John Paul, and Ankit) went to the house. They kept going back and forth, leaving and reentering... Anyways, the final time they go inside, they start poking around more. They check out the first and second floor, and then they start coming back down. Suddenly, my cousin Jesse asks everyone to stop talking and moving in the living room ("SHHH!!!"). Then, they hear footsteps moving around upstairs, and then running towards the stairs. They bolt from the house.

When they get back to the house, I'm back from a party and they tell me what happened. I'm doubtful, but I really want to see. So, we get another flashlight and I grab a can of axe + Lighter. We arrive at the house, and we proceed to check the ENTIRE first floor.

After that, we head to the second floor, and poke around some more...

We don't find anything.

We come back again, Alan, Ankit, and our friend who came in town from New York, Chad. Anyways, we check the entire first floor again, the second, and we start heading up the third, when...

"Hey, did you guys hear that?" Nick said, pausing suddenly, but there was no need to say anything. The other three had heard the footsteps as well. Suddeny, someone threw something down balcony by the stairs which clatters to the ground. Then, there are rapid running footsteps and hard breathing, along with more things being thrown. We hear someone leap onto the stairs as we rush down them and head out the front door, jumping into the car and speeding off.

We've been back at the house twice after that, once in the daytime, with no further incident.

Obviously, the culprit is a shape-shifting hobo.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 12:19:07 am »
I believe in ghosts, so I'm disappointed at the downfall of GFAQ's Paranormal/Conspiracy board and the disappearance of a master ghost story teller, orlock. =/

We had one of those?

I bet I would have loved it.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 12:21:44 am »
shyox, it couldve been someone doing the same thing you were doing... and equally freaked out.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 12:22:03 am by schneereich »

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 12:23:05 am »
Quote from: schneereich
shyox, it couldve been someone doing the same thing you were doing... and equally freaked out.

There was no talking, no sounds before that.

It was probably a hobo, it IS an abandoned house that they're trying to sell.

Offline Babelonians

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 12:45:17 am »
all i know is that i have been looking over my shoulder every other second cause im scared that something is gonna like integrate (is that the word) like right behind me

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 09:10:25 am »
G-gho-ost stor-ories freak me out
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Fierce2

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Ghosts
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 10:12:38 am »
Quote from: Babelonians
Fierce you sure it was no echo

You let Drumline finish up the story, he continued to go back in and he found out some fucked up shit.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317