Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Attn: Leo  (Read 3213 times)

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Attn: Leo
« on: October 30, 2009, 03:30:41 pm »
I'm looking for you. Like, two months ago I heard I was replaced because I'm never on anymore. I was hurt. Then I forgot but I re-remembered today and I was re-hurt so I came back on.

...Well shoot. I've never made a double topic before. My bad.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:31:43 pm by Loren »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 03:32:58 pm »
Your replacement wouldn't doublepost this badly.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:33:12 pm by Leo »
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 03:33:47 pm »
Hehehe, yeah this is true. But my doubleness makes me special. Who is she anyway? I don't even know who's on the boards these days.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 03:34:56 pm »
Let's just say she's got more power than me. But she'd love for you to 'take' me back.

*cough,cough*myrrh*cough,cough*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 03:36:14 pm »
Ohhhh, that's Myrrh. Nah, she can keep you. I can tell you like her more anyways. I'd rather drag Iron back here.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 03:37:33 pm »
But you have the pants! They're so comfortable.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 03:37:37 pm »
What? Leo, does Myrrh even know about this?

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 03:38:13 pm »
About what?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 03:38:36 pm »
I do have pants, they're nice pants though I skated into my dad's car before and they're kinda dirty D:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 03:41:23 pm »
I can live with dirty. By the way, I think I left my tent in your back pocket.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 03:43:37 pm »
No no, you left the tent in the front pocket, and your shoes in the back pocket.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 04:00:31 pm »
By the way, I think I pitched a tent in your back pocket.
fixed

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 04:05:53 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
fixed

I can do that too, very well.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 04:11:14 pm »
Quote from: Loren
No no, you left the tent in the front pocket, and your shoes in the back pocket.
Is that an invitation for me to get in your pants?*jumps in*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 04:12:24 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
fixed

I can do that too, very well.
you can pitch tents in your pants?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 04:16:56 pm »
Is that an invitation for me to get in your pants?*jumps in*

I didn't even know you left, my bad.

Yes llama, it's a trick Leo taught me a while ago.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 04:18:39 pm »
it's true, some girls have huge clits

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 04:21:43 pm »
Eeegh, that whole thing just reminds me of the pregnant man.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 07:16:32 pm »
I taught you a lot of things.*wink, wink*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 08:21:12 pm »
Double topic post fixed.

Well....this seems to be like one interesting topic.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317