Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Someone tried to burn my school down.  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Bluestrike

• Retired Waffle Commissar
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Has been a Foreign Affairs director RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.3" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wikipedia
  • Ruler: Bluestrike
Someone tried to burn my school down.
« on: October 28, 2010, 07:29:28 pm »
So classes were cancelled for tomorrow! Hurrah for crazy people!
:cactuar: :rainbowsheep:

Offline Thissstupid

• What are you looking at?
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 3.48" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Thissstupid
  • Ruler: Thissstupid
Re: Someone tried to burn my school down.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 10:27:17 pm »
Hurray! My highschool get's bombthreats just about every year.

Become a Diplomat <--- clik teh wordz
Spoiler for Hiden:
<DrDoctor|UPN|MoC> If I didn't know you, I woulda temporal raged into the 4th dimension

Quote from: skip92,Jan 4 2010, 02:05 PM
Your a good alliance member and alot help thanks again.
Quote from: Altheus,Jan 4 2010, 10:41 PM
Working tirelessly to get everyone the right trades and into the right trade circles, Thissstupid has saved and generated UPN countless million dollars. (or whichever currency you happen to use) Every time I see him on IRC Thisissstupid is always on the case fitting people together and hooking UPNers up with the right resources.
<~Hans|UPN|> Also, thissstupid. My general observation of CN women has granted me this pearl of wisdom, in the last week of the month, be nice, It's not that this goes for everyone, but it seems to be a fairly good rule of thumb

<@Lukcia> <3 Cox
Quote from: The_Arbiter
Why? Is someone about to roll them? <_<

UPN may not be a crowd favourite right now but this spate of cancellations is silly.

Somebody already rolled them and her name is Peggy Sue.
<%Shadeslayers09[TSP|LoFA]> Ya know something Thissstupid|DRAGON|, if stupidity was worth a penny you would be a trillionaire.

<%Keve69[UINE]> An NPO nation in anarchy just messaged me saying that he was looking for allies for his alliance, he then asked if I was interested in a treaty. How should I respond WickedJ?
<%WickedJ[CSN]> hm.
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> Perhaps someone in gov?
<%WickedJ[CSN]> respond by telling him to join a better alliance
<%WickedJ[CSN]> like UPN
* %Thissstupid|DRAGON| facepalms
<%Keve69[UINE]> XD
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> I love you Wicked
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> Where do you live, I want to kiss you.
<%Keve69[UINE]> Thissstupid, never have you better worn your name then now

<~Abdur|away|>  Thissstupid|DRAGON| hides it down his/her pants.

<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> you absolutely win CN period, end of story :D
<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> ever since you put UPN in their place you've been a idol to me :)
<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> Admin is CN's God, Thissstupid|DRAGON| is his right hand :p

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/Thissstupid/untitled.jpg

Offline Bluestrike

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Has been a Foreign Affairs director RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 10:39:22 pm »
We do too, except this kid actually set shit on fire.

Offline Thissstupid

• What are you looking at?
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 3.48" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Thissstupid
  • Ruler: Thissstupid
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 08:27:13 am »
Hah, that's funny.

Become a Diplomat <--- clik teh wordz
Spoiler for Hiden:
<DrDoctor|UPN|MoC> If I didn't know you, I woulda temporal raged into the 4th dimension

Quote from: skip92,Jan 4 2010, 02:05 PM
Your a good alliance member and alot help thanks again.
Quote from: Altheus,Jan 4 2010, 10:41 PM
Working tirelessly to get everyone the right trades and into the right trade circles, Thissstupid has saved and generated UPN countless million dollars. (or whichever currency you happen to use) Every time I see him on IRC Thisissstupid is always on the case fitting people together and hooking UPNers up with the right resources.
<~Hans|UPN|> Also, thissstupid. My general observation of CN women has granted me this pearl of wisdom, in the last week of the month, be nice, It's not that this goes for everyone, but it seems to be a fairly good rule of thumb

<@Lukcia> <3 Cox
Quote from: The_Arbiter
Why? Is someone about to roll them? <_<

UPN may not be a crowd favourite right now but this spate of cancellations is silly.

Somebody already rolled them and her name is Peggy Sue.
<%Shadeslayers09[TSP|LoFA]> Ya know something Thissstupid|DRAGON|, if stupidity was worth a penny you would be a trillionaire.

<%Keve69[UINE]> An NPO nation in anarchy just messaged me saying that he was looking for allies for his alliance, he then asked if I was interested in a treaty. How should I respond WickedJ?
<%WickedJ[CSN]> hm.
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> Perhaps someone in gov?
<%WickedJ[CSN]> respond by telling him to join a better alliance
<%WickedJ[CSN]> like UPN
* %Thissstupid|DRAGON| facepalms
<%Keve69[UINE]> XD
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> I love you Wicked
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> Where do you live, I want to kiss you.
<%Keve69[UINE]> Thissstupid, never have you better worn your name then now

<~Abdur|away|>  Thissstupid|DRAGON| hides it down his/her pants.

<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> you absolutely win CN period, end of story :D
<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> ever since you put UPN in their place you've been a idol to me :)
<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> Admin is CN's God, Thissstupid|DRAGON| is his right hand :p

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/Thissstupid/untitled.jpg

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 10:22:09 am »
Shit, the last time I recall someone bombing our school was my friend's Dad back in '79, and that flooded the whole school. There's always some hoser claiming he's gonna burn the place down, but the GPA 'round here is a little too low on the troubled child side of the equation.

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 02:02:23 pm »
I remember back in my middle school it was practically a fad to do bomb threats.  Like no joke we had about 4 bomb threats one year and another few the next.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 03:29:19 pm »
Someone found a handgun in the trash in the bathroom in the university library I work at. o_o

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 03:55:59 pm »
this thread is now perfect

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 04:14:45 pm »
someone needs to bomb threat my job

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 04:19:39 pm »
I didn't know this bombing/threats was so common  :mellow:

Offline ARC Captain

• Cactus
  • Spartan Diplo
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kessel
  • Ruler: ARC Captain
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 04:26:47 pm »
whenever a few guys wanted a day off of school, they would put a bomb threat in the bathroom, of course, it was usually on a major test day :P

Offline Bluestrike

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 12:09:56 am »
whenever a few guys wanted a day off of school, they would put a bomb threat in the bathroom, of course, it was usually on a major test day :P

Those men are legendary.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 06:06:38 am »
I grew up in podunknofuckingwhere, so we were not cool enough for bomb threats, but we did once get 4 days off because a squirrel chewed through a power line and fried a transformer. 

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 12:15:01 pm »
I can only recall two incidents like this at my high school. One of them was a bomb threat on one of the buses, the guy who reported it turned out to be lying and they expelled him. The other one was when someone wrote "10/12 D-Day at [name of my high school", they let us not have to come to school that day if we didn't want to (I went anyway because I wasn't worried anything was going to happen), nothing happened and they found the guy who wrote that and expelled him too.

This was a town of 2600 people mind you.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline ARC Captain

• Cactus
  • Spartan Diplo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 03:13:33 pm »
lol, this school was about the same size.  more shit happened because of lightning on transformers than good ol boys havin fun :P

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 03:18:13 pm »
I can only recall two incidents like this at my high school. One of them was a bomb threat on one of the buses, the guy who reported it turned out to be lying and they expelled him. The other one was when someone wrote "10/12 D-Day at [name of my high school", they let us not have to come to school that day if we didn't want to (I went anyway because I wasn't worried anything was going to happen), nothing happened and they found the guy who wrote that and expelled him too.

This was a town of 2600 people mind you.

Wow, my school has nearly as many people as your whole town.

Offline Bluestrike

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 06:08:27 pm »
Yeah, my school has 2,600 students. >.>

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 06:21:26 am »
whats happened to my school earlier today.

right in front of my school.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

Offline ARC Captain

• Cactus
  • Spartan Diplo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 11:51:30 am »
that sucks man. 

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 05:29:26 pm »
8 died 5 injuries, man they walk out like ghost rider. :smug:
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.693 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317