• Ruler: Akito
Re: Anime.
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2011, 09:35:22 pm »
RL has  a pretty cool story too~

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2011, 12:11:23 am »
omg it's myrrh. inb4leomakescrudesexualjokeandisplayfullyrebuffedthenaskstotalkmoreoftenandisignored

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2011, 12:19:26 am »
Of course~

And here we begin pyramid construction~

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2011, 02:33:14 am »
Everyone should watch Steins;Gate, it's about time travel and is pretty awesome.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2011, 04:06:54 am »
never heard of it
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2011, 04:30:36 am »
never heard of it

It's airing right now if you want to start watching. It's 24 episodes long and 17 just aired a day or two ago.

October 08 - May 09

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317