Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: How would you like to be cleverly insulted?  (Read 3935 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Re: How would you like to be cleverly insulted?
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2011, 12:18:32 am »
Ok, time to take down Croix...

...there.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2011, 12:20:42 am »
Ok I'm aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan but I think if I was sober I still wouldn't know what the hell this ^ post meant.

*Has another Red ox vodka*

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2011, 08:51:35 am »
heheh red ox

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2011, 09:14:51 am »
Croix knows.

Should I take on Llamavore next?

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2011, 02:33:40 pm »
You can still post here because I granted you mod access. Don't abuse it.
Imma abuse you...
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH AND GO MAKE MY MONEY
I'va aked myself the question if Llamavore has ever eaten a llama.  At least I know his mom does - I let her eat my llama whenever I can scrape together the 15$ fee and enough 'spit'.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2011, 05:04:04 pm »
     Here we have a brilliant specimen of the species Riaus Newfagicus, aka fresh recruit victim or more commonly 'nub.' you can tell it's in the early stages of development by the bright red frills around its neck, giving it the appearance of a gay dildo. also note its low post count and nublike behavioral patterns. Previous iterations of the ever-evolving genus Newfagicus include the subspecies Spamicus, Atentius Whorea, Ragequiticus, Trollus, and the omnipresent but seldom-acknowledged varieties of Lurkiae.
     Upon hatching from the application forum this individual seems to have attempted to create a nest of threads in which to prolongue the gestation period, a behavior similar to that found in Newfagicus Spamicus (see the individual referred to as "gangs"). It is thought in some circles that this is an attempt to accelerate the metamorphosis into the next stage of 'RIAer,' the Riaus Regularii, although this particular rabbit trail of evolution seems to be a dead end as many members of Newfagicus Spamicus are still considered "nubs" even after months of spamnest construction.
     Newfagicus Spamicus is not the only subspecies with this problem, however; there are examples of former Newfagicus Atentius Whorea (see "Tase") that are still known to engage in nublike behavior, temporarily regressing into a previous stage of development. Painful though it may be to observe, their will to survive is more admirable than the self-terminating Newfagicus Ragequiticus. (Note: A few of these Ragequiticus have been known to return and leave again periodically. After a certain amount of time they are able to achieve permanent adulthood as Riaus Regularii, albeit as the less desired Burritonimus subspecies, which socially are always considered distinct and hierarchically inferior to other Regularii and Oldfagicus, especially the Riaus Govfagian Selffuckerii. This is evidenced as the latter are famous for their self-stimulation and exaggerated moans in the presence of the Burritonimus, especially during election season when the males are most aggressive.)
     Our current Newfagicus specimen is of unknown classification in terms of subspecies; it seems to exhibit traits of all previous subspecies, perhaps in a desperate attempt to speed its transition to Regularii. Given the harshness of this wild environment, it is impossible to predict whether this will succeed, as the energetic display is certain to attract predators such as the Trollus variety of Regularii, as well as threaten the dominion of the territorial Ragemodius or even provoke the appearance of a dormant Kennimius Foxcockia. If this happens it is likely that our Newfagicus' spamnest will be set ablaze and then stomped upon by fat unicorns (see: rhinoceras), interrupting his transformation and forcing him to evolve into either a Lurkiae, Burritonimus, or more likely an Exriaus CockPonyqueenae. While we may sympathize with the plight of young nubs abandoned in the wild, all good biologists know that to ensure the long term survival and evolution of the species Riaus, we must allow nature to take its course and determine for itself who is worthy to pass on their genes in the brutal lands of the Internet.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 05:14:17 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2011, 05:07:06 pm »
^Now that's a clever insult.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2011, 07:09:31 pm »
BOOM!  That just happened.

Llamavore wins.  Game over.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2011, 01:02:38 am »
I am crying - I loved the fat unicorn bit.  It's an honour to be taken down this way.  Your mom thinks so too but she can't talk right now.

Llamavore wins this one for sure, and eclipses Dart for his anthropological insights.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2011, 04:17:47 pm »
wat

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2011, 01:32:38 pm »

...there.
I don't get it.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2011, 02:05:28 pm »

...there.
I don't get it.
Must have been too clever for you.  Don't feel bad - I am pretty fucking clever.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2011, 06:35:44 pm »

...there.
I don't get it.
Must have been too clever for you.  Don't feel bad - I am pretty fucking clever.
I got it. But I'm not clever.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2011, 10:03:00 am »

...there.
I don't get it.
I got it. But I'm not clever.
lol.  Wit.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.621 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317