Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Want to be some ones tech *^$#@  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Want to be some ones tech *^$#@
« on: May 02, 2007, 01:25:39 pm »
Im willing to be a tech whore for some one
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 05:34:27 pm »
I'd pimp you out, but my slots are all reserved for the Levy. =\

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 08:25:10 pm »
But you did want to  thats what counts
I can swim
Wino

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 08:26:55 pm »
I'll do a tech deal. How does one million sound for about 50 tech?

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 03:28:07 pm »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
I'll do a tech deal. How does one million sound for about 50 tech?
bend me over crazy
I can swim
Wino

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 03:36:51 pm »
Ok but you have to supply the third party I will have the money by sunday.

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 09:20:16 pm »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
Ok but you have to supply the third party I will have the money by sunday.
3rd party?
I can swim
Wino

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 09:23:20 pm »
You cant do trades with the same person twice within 10 days. a middleman fixes that.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 05:04:57 am »
Quote from: zblewski
You cant do trades with the same person twice within 10 days. a middleman fixes that.
OOOO you want to be in the middle of me and crazy zble?
I can swim
Wino

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 12:29:25 am »
Ok im all good we'll pigy back on somomo
I can swim
Wino

Offline Remington

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=129299
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 07:26:56 pm »
does the middleman get anything out of it?
    link to Remington Empire

<-----Unjust War Vet

Offline Ghaleon

• Baby Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 12:06:40 am »
I'll shoot you $1 Million for 50 tech, too.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 03:16:34 pm »
vector paying 1.2 mill for 50 tech
you pay for 3rd party
monies in 6 days if you want this

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Ghaleon

• Baby Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2007, 01:25:45 am »
Gadammit, I guess I have to offer 1.2 million as well.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2007, 04:19:35 pm »
never mind to mine. i have to fund my aids programs because there is very little help

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.454 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317