Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT: The chaos of meeting Kenny this weekend  (Read 3222 times)

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
ITT: The chaos of meeting Kenny this weekend
« on: May 19, 2014, 11:55:53 pm »
I thought it would be of mild interest to those in RIA to know that after meeting Kenny irl that I have made it out alive. He held off on the machete and picked me up from the bus after losing a tire and lighting himself on fire. True story too.

I'll accept any questions you have have  about the Enigma of this Arrested Development loving nerd.

Also: relevant picture picture attached. On my phone in some sketch no where parking lot waiting for my bus home.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 12:03:57 am by Loren »

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
Re: ITT: The chaos of meeting Kenny this weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 12:19:51 am »
did you play MvC3 with him?
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 12:43:54 am »
did you play MvC3 with him?

Nah. I watched, but when meeting some friends of his they snuck out to game while I had a snake urinate on me in the attic.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 12:58:43 am »
so he lit himself on fire? i'm not actually surprised about this fact at all.
thank you for your time

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 01:17:33 am »
I wanna know more about how he lit himself on fire..
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 04:20:30 am »
I've talked to kenny via video chat, though I am intrigued as well
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 06:02:33 am »
What does he look like - is he as fearsome as they say?

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 11:17:44 am »
I think kenny switched teh attached pic out for a virus

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.87" long.
  • has 796 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 01:19:53 pm »
i have seen Kenny's picture both when he had long hair and his current short hair. i have also spent a decent amount of time talking to him on the phone.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 02:34:32 pm »
What does he look like - is he as fearsome as they say?

Kenny is 15 feet high and his eyes shoot laser beams
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 03:56:28 pm »
And I am just now home. He's way too tall with short  hair. On the way of picking me up he got a flat. Whatever sealant he used to cover the hole lit on fire when he lit a cigarette. Apparently on the the way to DC he had to jump out and put out the fire. Half his shit was melted when we caught up.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 10:47:30 pm »
Thank you loren, thank you for giving me the slight story of Kenny setting his tire on fire. I love Kenny stories like that. Glad to hear he didn't stab you with a bike tire pump, or get you lost in a cemetery, or anything else weird like that though.
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 02:27:03 am »
Has anyone in this thread ever had sex with Kenny?

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2014, 12:44:57 pm »
ITT we crush what was left of leo's soul.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2014, 05:07:49 pm »
im gay

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2014, 05:09:56 pm »

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
thank you for your time

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2014, 08:39:04 am »
I can also Confirm. ^_~
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2014, 09:19:24 am »
http://i.imgur.com/vRPLrlFh.jpg
ITT: The chaos of meeting Kenny this weekend

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2014, 09:26:22 am »
Thank you loren, thank you for giving me the slight story of Kenny setting his tire on fire. I love Kenny stories like that. Glad to hear he didn't stab you with a bike tire pump, or get you lost in a cemetery, or anything else weird like that though.

I don't remember the getting lost in a graveyard story but I fondly remember the stabbing story. It was strictly a balloon pump however. Way better for stabbing than bike pump

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.311 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317