Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Anyways, I'm quitting.  (Read 8759 times)

aithne

Re: Anyways, I'm quitting.
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2015, 08:42:50 pm »
I don't mind the derailment.
If it could bring the RIA back together it'd be even better.
*shrug*

aithne

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2015, 08:44:07 pm »
AKA

I'M FEELING LONELY AND THE RIA HAS BEEN EMPTY AND WTF AM I PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME FOR
WHAT AM I EVEN IN THIS GROUP FOR ANYMORE
why, world, why?

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2015, 06:24:36 am »
RIA exists for me to pitch troll ideas to, which go unheeded because trolling is the only thing that could save this game and no one wants that

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2015, 09:00:57 am »
I just need to fuck someone
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2015, 09:51:15 am »
well leo I hope you realize this is not the greatest in terms of improvised dating sites

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2015, 01:39:26 pm »
If by "this", you mean the planet Earth, yes, I have unfortunately come to realize that fact.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

aithne

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2015, 03:29:31 pm »
Send me a picture of you, Leo, and I'll determine whether you're fuckworthy or not.
Not implying that I'd be the one to fuck you though. Don't look too deep into that.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2015, 03:57:37 pm »
Send me a picture of you, Leo, and I'll determine whether you're fuckworthy or not.
Not implying that I'd be the one to fuck you though. Don't look too deep into that.
Fuckworthy is a very low bar that even I can reach. My lack of game is a bigger hurdle.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2015, 04:56:06 pm »
We'll miss you aithne :)
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2015, 04:56:21 pm »
sweet, a rate-my-pic thread

leo: try alternating between ignoring them and being funny/good conversationalist

at the very least don't let on that you are interested because getting you interested is a big part of it for lots of girls.

being upfront about what you want only works for women that 1. want the same thing and 2. are honest with themselves about what they want. so if you find that girl, be honest, but otherwise be discrete

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2015, 07:49:34 pm »
leo: try alternating between ignoring them and being funny/good conversationalist
Shit.

at the very least don't let on that you are interested because getting you interested is a big part of it for lots of girls.
Shiiitttt.

being upfront about what you want only works for women that 1. want the same thing and 2. are honest with themselves about what they want. so if you find that girl, be honest, but otherwise be discrete
Shit? Nah, I think this actually means I'm playing it right? I mean, if she doesn't want the same thing, I want to be 100% clear on that so I can move on.

Also, for the women in this thread, have you ever faked a family emergency to get out of a date? You know, just asking for a friend.....
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

aithne

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2015, 02:40:54 pm »
..define date.

Like a one on one thing? No. We might have made a small lie about a family emergency to get out of going to a wedding though.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2015, 04:07:43 pm »
Casual one on one thing. Going out to a bar to hear some band play.

If we were going to a wedding, I'd only be frustrated that she didn't extend the lie to help me get out, too.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2015, 11:43:10 pm »
btw aithne what's the top gif on your sig from?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2015, 02:36:36 pm »
Im wondering this as well

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2015, 04:00:29 pm »
Same. I'm guessing something Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli related but that gif does not look familiar.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

aithne

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2015, 04:03:58 pm »
Same. I'm guessing something Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli related but that gif does not look familiar.
Last Exile : Fam, the Silver Wing (second season of Last Exile)

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2015, 07:29:59 pm »
where do you watch it?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

aithne

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2015, 01:38:17 pm »
where do you watch it?
Funimation.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2015, 07:55:30 pm »
where do you watch it?
Funimation.
I automatically hear their little brand theme when I read that

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.442 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317