Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I've forgotten how to war in CN  (Read 19336 times)

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized Mars! Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.87" long.
  • has 796 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
Re: I've forgotten how to war in CN
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2015, 04:09:04 pm »
No listen to me

And why would that take awhile

What's the hold up

Is she like... Not experienced

the hold up is Leo, for all his bravado hes very old fashioned.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2015, 04:59:29 pm »
No listen to me

What's the hold up

Who summoned Loren? And who told you that?

And don't worry, I've been "doing me" since I was a teenager. *awkward wink*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2015, 07:26:25 pm »
I feel like I'm literally drowning in bro-ness reading this thread, holy fuck.

I get a similar feeling when surrounded by the women in my family except it's estrogen instead of testosterone

Not every chick feels that way. Most don't, so be careful.

haha 'this is solid advice, except that it mostly doesn't apply'

that about sums ups any advice on women

nice to see you back loren
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:31:23 pm by Jake from State Farm »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2015, 07:54:52 pm »
btw loren what other games do you play?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2015, 08:06:58 pm »
well sure, you are expected to lead as the man, but that's sexist so you don't have to. and everyone has diffrent ideas on what sex means, some feel its just a good time, others think its merging souls together and should only be done with your soul mate. On that note if you could pull it off, you should jokingly ask if she wants to netflix and chill before she leaves.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized Mars! Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.87" long.
  • has 796 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2015, 09:03:03 pm »
No listen to me

What's the hold up

Who summoned Loren? And who told you that?

And don't worry, I've been "doing me" since I was a teenager. *awkward wink*

i signed a non discloser agreement that prevents me from answering that question.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2015, 09:03:31 pm »
also make sure to comment on how sexist she is for not leading jk brian

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2015, 10:25:53 pm »
I would, but i can make just about any joke ok to say...
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2015, 10:30:18 pm »
no I was telling leo to say that because bringing up gender roles and social injustice is always a great way to bring people closer together

leo this is for you

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2015, 10:26:17 am »
First off, hello all. Doing my yearly check in, blame Kenny.

Also, I apologize for the quick response. It did sound like quickie gender role cheap answer. I mean, hell, I just ended a year long relationship with another lady so...I have a little experience? So let me resay my original thought now that I have some time.

Regardless of your gender, if you're interested and you decided, hey I'm gonna go for this one, you gotta lead. And by lead, I mean letting it be known that you're interested. Body language, physical proximity, gearing the conversation to topics they're passionate about to get a feel for them/show you're interested. That's what I mean.

In general, with my experience with women (like, I'm trying to date you type way) they... kinda do expect the other person to lead. I mean, its sexist and stupid as fuck. Never had that problem with guys, felt more equal. There's this idea that women deserve to be entertained and worshiped in exchange for their time, and it's total fucking bullshit.

/mini rant

Leo, get some  furniture, a box of pizza, and try the netflix and chill method.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2015, 10:33:13 am »

Life.

But nah, I don't have much time for actual fun stuff. I'm on reddit all the time if that counts. Recently hit the gym and all that adult jazz. What've you been up to? Any cool updates?

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2015, 01:36:38 pm »
I like the 'save' in the top right of the picture llama... do you mind if i call you llama now that you changed your name?

I didn't mean that it was necessarily a bad thing that it was sexist, its a trade off most people are perfectly willing to make, just making a joke about it to justify not acting that way.
also score, a girl voted for my idea! Now you have to leo.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2015, 02:35:26 pm »
(like, I'm trying to date you
Sorry Loren, but brian forbids me.

And y'all don't realize that when I drop a netflix and chill line, I literally mean chill + watch netflix. Otherwise, I'd just ask how they want to be fucked.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2015, 03:26:38 pm »
its a wonderful line to use, because you can take it however you want, and so can she. If you are brave enough you could be like "alright, i got netflix, the popcorn, some condoms, and drinks! that should be plenty for tonight!"

This sort of thing is the best advice i can offer because i am not dominate enough to lead myself.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2015, 03:35:34 pm »
Condoms? Why would I waste time on those?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2015, 08:49:47 pm »
this thread is how RIA ends up having to raise an entire baby

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2015, 09:40:14 pm »
We'll see. I've got a weird vibe lately.

And what do you mean "an entire baby", as though we've had to raise three-fifths of a baby in the past?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2015, 10:02:23 pm »
In high school, a friend of mine asked in health class what happens when a pregnant lady gets a sex change.

To which the teacher responded with "I don't know what the hell you are talking about" and ignored him

I said outloud to him "They'd probably abort the baby"

To which he responded in utter shock "The whole baby!?"

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2015, 10:07:30 pm »
And what do you mean "an entire baby", as though we've had to raise three-fifths of a baby in the past?

you are three-fifths of a baby so yeah

jk I was just playing my character as llamavore

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2015, 10:12:16 pm »

Life.

But nah, I don't have much time for actual fun stuff. I'm on reddit all the time if that counts. Recently hit the gym and all that adult jazz. What've you been up to? Any cool updates?

nothing I would classify as cool updates really. I'm getting along. doing a little writing and editing sometimes. I made a confession bear on another site and got like half a million views. that was surreal.

also kenny made a post asking us what games we play and when we found one the thread promptly died. we probably need girls to play to bring everyone together. don't ask me why it works.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.318 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317