Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Pokemon GO  (Read 22454 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Re: Pokemon GO
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2016, 04:25:05 pm »
lol it's in the 90s here every day, & realfeel says the humidity adds 10 degrees

edit: my second eevee evolved into vaporeon with water gun/aqua tail. which is good right? but his weight is 'xs'

does weight/height even effect anything or is it in there for later updates
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 04:29:28 pm by Jake from State Farm »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2016, 09:32:05 pm »
There's lots of theories about the weight, but I don't think anything has come from it yet. Thoughts about larger being stronger or stuff, but nothing proven.
いいじゃない

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2016, 10:07:37 pm »
well I've looked at 10 cp pidgies, they have varying weight and height... if that was effecting the stats you'd think they'd have different cp's. so I think it's nothing for now, but maybe they add something in the future.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2016, 08:15:26 pm »
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_weight

weight has been in the game since gen 1... its never effected much...
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2016, 12:03:22 pm »
so apparently the cemetery by my place is a pokestop, and has a second pokestop inside it at some statue. what is the educate  for cemetery's?
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2016, 02:12:22 pm »
don't be a douche, probably. Respect where you are walking.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2016, 02:23:57 pm »
thats all? still not sure i want to go walking in there alone. and i dont think they want me walking my dog there.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2016, 03:19:37 pm »
generaly so long as you are respectful and dont just wander all over graves, nobody will care that you are there. and even if you are odds are pretty long someone that knows the person your walking over will see.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2016, 04:29:47 pm »
The cemetery to the north of me has like 6 poke stops in it. I just... don't really want to wander through there. I'd rather go to the park. Which has like 4 stops in the same spot. I just can never find where the perfect spot is. I haven't been brave enough to approach the mass of guys sitting on this hill.
いいじゃない

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2016, 04:32:08 pm »
Also, I'd totally sing the lavender town song the entire time I'm there.
いいじゃない

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2016, 04:36:21 pm »
i dont have to cross any streets to get to the cemetery, which is appealing. plus its probably only a slightly longer walk then the short walk around the building i do when im taking the dog to go pee.

there are a fair number of places in walking distance that require me to cross a very busy 4 way intersection. i should see what there is on this side of that street. this will also help me learn the area. we haven't lived here long and i never really took things in even thought i passed it a lot over the years.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2016, 07:44:32 pm »
just don't catch any gastlys and u b aight

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2016, 03:41:22 pm »
I'm trying to find the appropriately safe industrial area that has all the steal and electric pokemon. Or an ocean that spawn enough Magicarp.

Also interesting that you guys have cemetery stops. I went to this huge one upstate several miles wide and there wasn't anything there.

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2016, 04:40:02 pm »
I got three dratini today.
いいじゃない

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2016, 08:57:34 pm »
i caught the seahorse guy today, im blanking on the name. went to a park that's supposed to have a pokestop but the stop wasn't with the field and playground equipment. since i went with my friend and his daughter once we got to the playground we were kind of stuck there until we were ready to leave, so i couldn't go find the pokestop that really should be with the other stuff imo.

also was half way or so to the cemetery when my dog pooped, so i had to pick that up and turn around to go throw it out. at that point i was home again so i guess i will try again tomorrow for the cemetery. dont really feel like walking in there after dark, and until i know i can reach it without going inside i dont plan on walking over there at night.

caught a Ratata and Sparrow when i just took my dog out for the last time before bed.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 10:00:00 pm by im317 »

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2016, 12:00:32 pm »
stumbled across 2 Pidgeys and found out where i can reach a pokestop. also how do i make the settings stay set? every time i turn the app on i have to change them again. i dont want any music or vibrations and such. i want battery saving and no AR.

went for a long walk around the cemetery and other stuff. hit up maybe 3 or 4 pokestops, passed 2 gyms that i will make a mental note of for later. caught a bunch of stuff including a Jigallypuff.

does taking a picture of a Pokemon do anything? you get exp or something?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 07:47:16 pm by im317 »

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2016, 08:38:21 am »
Pictures are useful if you're going for the pokedex medal where you register a certain number into the "system". If you try catching a new pokemon but fail to, it won't register and will only come up as a gray shadow when you look at your pokedex (instead of an otherwise white question mark). The camera I think registers it for you. Otherwise, nah, useless.

Also children and dogs seem to be getting in your way.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2016, 08:39:58 am »
Anyone have any thoughts about the Pokemon Go map being basically a slightly updated map from the company's game Ingress? Haven't really taken advantage of that information yet. Still the work week.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2016, 09:16:05 am »
won't be useful where you are at

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2016, 09:47:16 am »
walking my dog gives me a great incentive to go out and get us both exerciser. plus i dont look out of place as long as i have my dog with me, at some point i figure i will find a pokestop or gym somewhere it would look odd for a 28 year old to be all alone.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317