Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Pokemon GO  (Read 22472 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Re: Pokemon GO
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2016, 10:49:28 pm »
I bike around with my phone in one hand, idgaf

as for ingress, that was an old way to look for portals, now people use pokevision

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2016, 01:56:36 pm »
hit up ~5 pokestops when i was out earlier, also had the app on well a passenger in a car and caught ~5 Pokemon in transit. reached level 5, time to hit up a gym and join a team. also im up to 9 eggs, really need to get 1 hatched and start up on a 2KM egg before i run out of egg slots.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2016, 09:42:42 am »
My neighborhood is littered with dragonites and I have no freaking clue where the hell they came from because there isn't shit in Bellerose.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2016, 04:39:30 pm »
wow. well a few days ago they tweaked the stats on all the attacks (dethroning vaporeon), removed the tracking feature and changed how pokemon spawn. They are doing it without any announcement so maybe it's fluctuating because they're continually tweaking it -- or maybe they set it up to fluctuate, which might be a smart way to keep things fresh. I know they want to prevent third party tracking like you saw with pokevision and whatnot

I'm also convinced they made pokemon harder to catch in general. raspberry + ultra ball on a squirtle = he runs away after first hit

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2016, 05:09:55 pm »
Nah, I didn't waste 10 balls and a razz on a fucking pidgey earlier.
いいじゃない

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2016, 07:18:05 pm »
rats, pidges, weedles, caterpies, spearows and venos are all only worth 1 ball at most

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2016, 03:42:34 am »
I finally downloaded this thing. Instant addict. I regret every life decision that brought me up to this moment.

On the plus side, got a couple of 2,000 CP Pokemon so now I can crush those 10 year old kid's dreams of being a gym leader.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2016, 09:51:57 am »
got a couple of 2,000 CP Pokemon
wat. no. not fair.
(hasn't leveled up anything yet, so it's all my fault)
いいじゃない

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2016, 03:55:48 pm »
I haven't been very interested since they removed most of the uncommon spawns in my vicinity

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2016, 11:58:41 pm »
Yeah, I haven't played in ~2 weeks and my girlfriend is almost caught up to me.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2016, 11:23:06 am »
im very close to level 11, taking my time. i wont use a lucky egg until i can evolve 25+ Pokemon at once.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2016, 12:32:42 pm »
http://entertainment.ie/gaming/Pokemon-GO-has-lost-over-15-million-players-in-a-single-month/384502.htm

Pokemon GO has lost over 15 million players in a single month

New figures released today in a report by Bloomberg suggest that the gaming app is now in freefall.

I mean, I don't know why that's a surprise. I was bored within two weeks.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2016, 12:37:59 pm »
the question is how many players did they have to start with? i know they had over 50 million downloads and probably over 75 million. they had also hit over 22 million concurrent users. plus this is 15 million daily users. what does that mean? if they go 1 day in a month without playing? 1 day in a week?

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2016, 01:38:08 pm »
maybe just uninstalling the app

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2016, 02:02:50 pm »
i think part of this is less people downloading it, as i read it went from #1 to #11 in downloads. however it stayed at #1 grossing App. given how many people had downloaded it very early it makes sense that it would not hold up in downloads.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2016, 02:06:58 am »
yeah there wasn't a lot to the game once you got over that initial frenzy.

someone else will do this GPS navigational play better. but it'll take a game with some meat and bones, not just 'throw balls at stuff then throw that stuff at gyms'

like how neat would it be if there was a post-apocalyptic game based on GPS data where you had to set up camps and scavenge and fight raiders and creatures and whatnot. maybe a laid-back population-driven rpg/rts mix.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2016, 01:13:38 pm »
well there supposed to be adding trading and trainer v trainer fights soon

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA User figured out how to work the award system Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet The Disorder War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War
  • war boner is 11.85" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New XGA
  • Ruler: HeroofTime55
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2016, 06:42:01 pm »
my device is banned because it was rooted at one point in time (by a previous owner) even though it is not currently rooted.

fuck niantic.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2016, 06:44:07 pm »
im reasonably sure the have an appeal process, unless you already went through that?

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA User figured out how to work the award system Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet The Disorder War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War
  • war boner is 11.85" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New XGA
  • Ruler: HeroofTime55
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2016, 08:13:03 pm »
im reasonably sure the have an appeal process, unless you already went through that?
no, my account isn't banned, just my device.  they rolled out an update that just blanket bans all rooted devices from accessing the service.  which, apparently, also includes devices not actually rooted.

the only solution is, ironically, to go ahead and root my device, and install a tool called Magisk to toggle "rooted" status on and off.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317