Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about Kerbal Space Program?  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Seriously, been playing this a couple weeks, and possibly one of the best fucking simulators I've EVER LAID EYES UPON.

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/

Basically, it's fucking rocket science but in a game.

So far, I was just fecking around, in orbit, but I'm slowly learning what I need in order to land on the surface of the Mun by using FUCKING SCIENCE AND MATH.

Sadly, my last attempt to land on the Mun resulted in some deaths... So, I've modified my system and I'm going to be ATTEMPTING THAT SHIT AGAIN.

Seriously, anyone else play this bitch?
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Re: Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to talk about Kerbal Space Program?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 09:21:58 pm »
Looks fun. I will have to try it. 

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 10:14:13 pm »
FUN IS A GOD DAMN UNDERSTATEMENT.

THIS GAME IS THE LITERAL "TITS".

I FUCKING HATE THAT SAYING, BUT IT'S THE ONLY DEFINITION THAT WORKS.

IN FACT, MY CAPS AREN'T EXPRESSING MY APPRECIATION OF THIS GAME ENOUGH... STANDBY...

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FUCKING GAMES I HAVE EVER LAID EYES UPON

Sidenote:  Just FINALLY landed my first Munar probe constructed using Math.  Barely made it too, had to land with RCS rockets.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 03:15:27 am »
I have been eyeing this one for a while, but was afraid it would be too cartoony like Spore.

I am now convinced.  Some interesting YouTubes on shit people built like the Rods from God.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 07:08:05 am »
but was afraid it would be too cartoony like Spore.

god that game was such a fucking disappointment.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 07:22:20 am »
It was.  I had such high expectations, then could not bear to play it a second time.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2013, 07:44:40 am »
the age of video games has turned us all into permanent children in grown up bodies, and then abandoned us for a younger generation. god knows what it will do to them

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 08:02:49 am »
I am doing my best to keep up with the younger generation.  I plan to do that with an Oculus Rift when the day comes.  And then replace my family with Sims.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 05:02:08 pm »
Seriously, this game has the "humor" that seems a little childish, but it's WAY above a kids game if you want to do anything useful.  I mean, I have a small background in astronomy and physics, and I have some trouble.

Recently though, I decided to get more accurate with that I've been doing so, I came up with a plan. I built a "test platform" which is the same platform I send to planets/moons before I attempt a landing.  Basically, it tells me the atmosphere and gravity of the planet.  This way, I can determine what I would need for a return vehicle.  Also, looking into a mod which lets me "map" the planets by putting a satellite into a polar orbit.

BY THE WAY.  Despite ALL of the awesomeness this game has, IT'S IN FUCKING BETA STILL.  I can't even imagine the ORGASMIC final product.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 09:43:27 pm »
I would, but....cash money bitch...
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2013, 10:55:28 pm »
Leo spends all his money on blow and hookers. 

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 01:58:46 am »
That's ok.  As a result, I hear that other than some sort of "diplomatic incident" with Leo and Mia (I can only assume some sort of HORRIBLE sex scandal), we have stellar relations with most other alliances that I care about.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 02:14:59 am »
Yeah I play my KSP demo every now and again. It's purr fun.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 02:41:43 am »
Nice.  An update, I recently placed a probe in orbit around Minmus.  So far, I've got a probe orbiting Mun, on Mun, and a Probe orbiting Minmus.  All the crafts were designed by using math.

Next step, I'm going to land a probe on Minmus.  After that, I prepare for my Mun Landing.  I'm not sure if I'm going to go with an overly-large lander so that I can have single-stage return, and negate the necessity to dock, or if I'm going to throw a few ships in orbit that can dock and then practice a few times before I try it with Kerbals (since death is now permanent).  Also, not sure if I'll try an unmanned launch+return first or not...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 12:35:25 am »
That's ok.  As a result, I hear that other than some sort of "diplomatic incident" with Leo and Mia (I can only assume some sort of HORRIBLE sex scandal), we have stellar relations with most other alliances that I care about.
Dammit, Apo. You signed a non-disclosure agreement and you're seriously straddling the line with that comment.

(kind of like how Mia straddled my line that one time ;) )
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 02:03:09 am »
I have purchased the game, but for now it sits in my steam library until I have time to properly enjoy it

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 05:05:55 pm »
A white heteronormative cisgendered CEO professor and Baptist preacher was teaching a class on Karl Rove, known Christian.

“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Jesus Christ and accept that you too can become straight through daily prayer, self-flagellation, and eating Chik-Fil-A every day!”

At this moment, a brave, trans-Asian, self-diagnosed pansexual demiromantic vegan multisouled person who had been free of all animal products and only bought products at the local transgender co-op boldly stood up, holding a glass filled with some white liquid.

“Hey, Professor, what is this?”

The arrogant professor smirked like a rapist and smugly replied “It’s clearly milk, you crazy faggot. What the fuck does milk have to do with political science?”

“Wrong. It’s an all natural vegan soy almond kombucha latte. No animals or transpeople were harmed or raped in the making of this product.”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of the Wall Street Journal. He stormed out of the room, clearly planning some kind of rape. The professor realized that he had been playing into the hands of the kyriarchy of CEOs, investment bankers, the Religious Right, and psychiatrists. He then killed himself. The proper term for this is “trans-dead”.

The students checked their privilege, all diagnosed themselves with autism and gender identity disorder and joined the Gay-Straight Alliance. An obese trans-eagle furry otherkin waddled into the room and tried to perch upon the American Flag, bending the flagpole in the process. All parties involved gave up meat, Christianity, and the right to bear arms.

The students all lifted their glasses of soy fluid in a toast.

“That beverage’s name? Harvey “The One Percent” Milk.” said the vegan trans-autistic Korean.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 11:40:22 pm »
that story seems different somehow from the first time I heard it

also there is no share button on ria

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 05:17:54 pm »
So previously, I had landed on the Mun, without sufficient return fuel.  However, after about 2 weeks of calculations, attempts (didn't land because of fuel) and construction.  I have finally retrieved Bob Kerbal from being stranded on the mun.

Your welcome.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Gopherbashi

• Gopher
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 19.09" long.
  • has 51 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Crisconia
  • Ruler: Gopherbashi
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2013, 07:21:39 pm »
I love this game to death.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317