Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT: PARTY HARD  (Read 37177 times)

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
ITT: PARTY HARD
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2008, 02:26:06 am »
Not bad Atonichis. Your more than double my posts...so maybe I could do with partying a little bit more....but at my age I guess that the bones are not up to all the boogie!    

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2008, 04:15:19 pm »
Needs more party.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2008, 05:09:46 pm »
Quote from: SWAT128
Needs more party.
Just wait until tomorrow night..then me go party..party...party. Be at my laptop all night as working a gig so can post mega crap...which actually goes against my forum teachings...but when in Rome....

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2008, 07:24:07 pm »
*Runs around in kilt playing bagpipes*
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2008, 07:34:59 pm »
PARTY PARTY JOIN US JOIN US!

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/fKgRbTaKAuo&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 07:36:25 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2008, 11:48:10 pm »
Harty Pard

October 08 - May 09

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 12:15:48 am »
*Recorded first official ZI*

Party HARD!!!
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 01:41:55 am »
just been party...party HARD into here meow.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2008, 04:14:27 pm »
YAY, ZI!

October 08 - May 09

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2008, 04:38:59 pm »
PARTY-TIME!

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/6ujDYGxFAC4&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 04:39:39 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2008, 06:15:53 pm »
YOU GOTTA FIGHT,
FOR YOUR RIGHT,
TO PARTY!

October 08 - May 09

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 12:11:41 am »
aww...
Looks like the party has ended
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 12:24:56 am »
Don't give up! This party has got to reach 100 posts!

We can do eet!
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 12:28:34 am »
your right.
WE SHALL PARTY TO 100 POSTS!
[party]LETS ROCK[/party]
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2008, 12:55:38 am »
[party]PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/party]

October 08 - May 09

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2008, 01:00:18 am »
HOW I PARTY FOR HARD?
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2008, 02:10:46 am »
YOU HAVE TO HARD FOR PARTY FIRST

October 08 - May 09

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2008, 04:00:42 am »
Quote from: Atonichis775
PARTY PARTY JOIN US JOIN US!

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/fKgRbTaKAuo&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]

I love this show, and the theme song for it.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2008, 04:14:49 am »
[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CqdX7vSVSc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CqdX7vSVSc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQP0j1HqCdc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQP0j1HqCdc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 04:20:49 am by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Rozie Sedai

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2008, 04:23:44 am »
heh...party time again..boogie-woogie.
Where is the bloody food and drink...peeps might party more with booze...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317