Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT: PARTY HARD  (Read 37156 times)

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
ITT: PARTY HARD
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2008, 03:27:45 pm »

I partied too hard...

October 08 - May 09

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2008, 09:58:48 pm »
The best way to not get a hangover is...

...to keep drinking!
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2008, 11:16:57 pm »

October 08 - May 09

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2008, 02:18:59 am »
Time for some DISCO PARTY

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/1aPGk01AiyM&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 02:19:16 am by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2008, 11:19:22 pm »
Nobody parties harder then this guy....

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/dMH0bHeiRNg&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2008, 02:19:04 pm »
=O
I DO!
*Parties till I drop dead*

October 08 - May 09

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2008, 03:30:47 pm »
You've been out-partied Swat:

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/lcwP5wpNGyw&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2008, 10:09:32 pm »
e_e
*Zombie parties*

October 08 - May 09

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 11:28:51 pm »
I've the most posts then... any other girl here. Ohhh snap.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2008, 11:34:29 pm »
Underage b&ed party

[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/EHOJUgsgTuM&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2008, 01:03:36 am »
50 replies and STILL PARTYING (though, it needs to be HARDER)
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2008, 10:16:02 pm »
=O
I partied so hard my back hurts!

October 08 - May 09

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2008, 12:40:49 am »
Thats not very hard at all.
I partied so hard, my back BROKE.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2008, 12:44:49 am »
Quote from: Loren
I've the most posts then... any other girl here. Ohhh snap.
I have the most posts here (excepting Azural and his admin h4x...)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 12:45:12 am by EnragedLobster »
fuck off

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2008, 01:13:17 am »
Post count means so much
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2008, 01:24:18 am »
200 POSTS BITCHES!
OH YEA!
Under 2 weeks old and I've bene in the top 10 most active posters EACH DAY.

You can begin worshipping anytime.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2008, 01:27:17 am »
You ARE already a god.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2008, 02:04:53 am »
Quote from: Atonichis775
200 POSTS BITCHES!
OH YEA!
Under 2 weeks old and I've bene in the top 10 most active posters EACH DAY.

You can begin worshipping anytime.
But have you ever had more than 95% of a day's posts?
fuck off

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2008, 02:13:02 am »
That'd be a sight to see, probably hundreds of posts.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2008, 05:19:52 am »
Bioakky has been doing that recently.. But he cheats..
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317