Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Since all the cool people are doing it...  (Read 8938 times)

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
Re: Since all the cool people are doing it...
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 05:02:28 pm »
:wat:

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 05:10:08 pm »

http://a.imageshack.us/img696/3422/indexiw.jpg
Since all the cool people are doing it...
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 05:11:04 pm »

http://a.imageshack.us/img696/3422/indexiw.jpg
Since all the cool people are doing it...

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 07:12:17 pm »
Don't fucking derail the topic...yet...
I plan on making leo follow through on this one.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 07:13:32 pm »
I want my rating too. After that we hijack it.

After all, all the cool racists are doing it

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 09:45:59 pm »
fantastic
No, this isn't fantastic. You want to know what's fantastic: jumping rope, having sex, drinking a beer on the beach, and discovering yourself so that you can stop being such a fuckin' bum, you arsehole!

Anyway, you've been pretty awesome the entire time you've been here and I've never had a problem with you. You're one of those who has gone through quiet streaks though, and that needs to change. Stay active, I want to hear your thoughts on life, the universe, and the RIA(but absolutely nothing else). Keep on trucking and maybe one day, you'll be able to afford clothes!

Final Rating: Get a damn job/Did you seriously just piss on my couch!?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 09:53:04 pm »
Heh.
Heh heh heh... what's so funny? Other than your face and accent, of course. By the way, since I know tornadoes and toilets spin the opposite way in your nice Southern Hemisphere, do your clocks also spin the opposite way? Do you go back in time while we move forward in time? Are all of you New Zealander's Benjamin B's? I like dinosaurs. They seem pretty legit.

Anyway, now that I've successfully kept your mind off how I feel about you, I'm going to talk about how I feel...

about you. You've been a great member in the RIA ever since you joined. You've got a nice activity streak and I hear you play a mean fiddle(I think, I don't really remember that night at all). You haven't hit the ceiling of your potential yet, my good man, so keep improving, strive for more than just greatness, more than perfection, strive for pergreatness(not to be confused with pregnantness). You can do it and I believe you'll continue to be an awesome person for us all.

Final Rating: Will you be my Valentinex2/Pie^2
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010, 11:44:12 pm »
I've been waiting for this
I guess you're up next, my favorite diplomat to the RIA ever. What can I say, you've been awesome ever since you got here. You are one of the few who knows how to handle my posts, and you're always here for a good laugh. My only hope is that you never quit being at least a diplomat here. The IRON embassy is one of the best I've ever seen, and you play a large role in that success. Keep on with that humor of yours and don't forget to keep us updated on the latest pussy.

Final Rating: 10/6=1.33 Congratulations! I don't even know what that number means in this scenario!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2010, 11:49:23 pm »
@leo: me.
@Gangs: Final Rating: you.

What!? You think that's all I would say for you, buddy? Of course not, we all know better than that. Man, it's been great watching how you've changed and matured since you first arrived here at the RIA. I must say, I'm very proud with what you've become, and much more importantly, how you still have that ability to pull out your crazier-than-me abilities that you used a lot when you were first here. But you've become more knowledgeable of this alliance and have contributed plenty. You have done enough to earn a place in my book as a RIAer who I deeply admire and would never want to see leave. Keep doing better at all that you do, you're a great person, and even though you have a small penis, you are good about not overcompensating too much, my little Indian buddy!

Real Final Rating(as opposed to that joke I started out with): you.

Oh, I guess my ratings are a joke. Well, I never noticed that before. Wow. Well. Um. This is awkward. Just move on to the next post. It'll be a good one...I hope...
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 12:09:38 am »
Do me.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 12:16:28 am »
I...buh...I DO NOT HAVE A SMALL PENOR DAMMIT!
* Geo does arsenal.
SEE? Ask arse, i have an above average penis!
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 05:06:16 pm »
Dammit rate me now

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 11:47:54 pm »
I've been waiting for this
I guess you're up next, my favorite asshole rapist ever. What can I say, you've been an awesome lay ever since you got here. You are one of the few who knows how to handle my hemroids, and you're always here for a good reach-a-round. My only hope is that you never quit doing that thing with your with your good arm that makes me forget about that thing on your face. The IRON dildo of pain is one of the best I've ever seen, and you play a large role in my gaping bung hole. Keep on with that huge penis of yours and don't forget to keep me filled with your hot jizz.
Final Rating: 10/6=1.33 Congratulations! I don't even know what that number means in this scenario!

I'm flattered  :awesome:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2010, 01:07:48 am »
* Zitan XLII cracks knuckles

Let's do this  :wat:
Hey! Guess what.

WRONG! It's your turn, faggot. Now step up to the block 'cause you're about to get burned. Burned at the stake. Burned like meat. Burned, simply burned. By the way, you've been awesome here since you first arrived. To me, you're still in my book as "Young Dude" which means I see you as a member with plenty of potential and plenty of space under your ceiling of ability. So close that gap, realize that potential, keep doing good things for your fellow members, and success will be yours. That is all I feel I can tell you right now... more of a lack of imagination at 1am than anything else. Just don't stop believing in the RIA, 'cause I know I speak at least for myself when I say that we won't stop believing in you, Santa.

looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2010, 01:10:17 am »
i want a rating
Your turn. Watch your back cause you might get jumped at any moment. Deester, I remember you being around here for a while, but unfortunately, I can't remember anything noteworthy. You're important to this alliance, but you seem to fall in this weird void between lurker and active member. I see you around sometimes, but you're by no means a prolific poster. However, from being in this alliance with you for quite some time, I know you're a great person to have on our side and provide much to our culture, history, and future.

Final Rating: 6.89/7.629745
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2010, 01:14:37 am »
o_o
Shadow Shadow Shadow. What can I say about you, Shadow? First of all, you're Shadow, and that name fits you perfectly. Like a shadow, Shadow, you disappear into the shadows at times, but like any good shadow, you're always behind us no matter how burning hot the sun gets. You may lurk like a shadow around these places, Shadow, but I am comforted in knowing that a lack of posting does not equal a lack of activity when we are talking about you and your shadowyness. You have been, are, and should continue to be a great tri, Shadow, and I have the utmost faith that you are a great leader for this shadowy alliance of ours. Keep on truckin', never stop fighting for the RIA, and go down in our history as a great man, but don't worry, I think you could easily accomplish all of those tasks before your mid-afternoon nap/tea time/tennis match with the Prince of Bel-Air.

Final Rating: Shadow/Shadow
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2010, 01:22:38 am »
Quote from: Delta1212
Me
Oh, my favorite and only talking cupcake. We've both been here a while, and it shows in your stale frosting, but worry not my buddy, I will certainly never eat you before dinner. We've both been here for a long time. We may both be here for a longer time. However, we may not be. Life takes us on a winding road where the curves occur too quickly for our reactions and in which sometimes even one day at a time is too fast. While we've had a fun rivalry, we've always had a good friendship that traced back to our beginnings here.

Like any path, our routes took a few detours before we reached this point in time. You, obviously, went on to be a great part of our government. I, also obviously, went on to be a small part of a comedic troupe originating from a frozen lake southwest of the Swan Lake spoken of in RIAen folklore. I can tell you from my heart, though, that I am glad you were able to accomplish the things you have for this alliance. Your views have helped shape our policy and your image has become a part of what we are. I know that many here would fight under the banner of a cupcake almost as quickly as that of a cactaur because of you. Congratulations.

Keep it up, for we must never falter, it is never enough, we can always improve, you can improve, you can improve us, we can improve you. Together, we are great, together... we are R I A.

Final Rating: Iloveyouman/Nohomo
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2010, 01:27:52 am »
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Oh, and with this, I conclude my rating of the first page. Later, we visit the second page, but before we can do that, we must rate you first, Oggy. But really, what more can I say?

I still am extremely proud of how involved you are with this alliance. I still see you almost like a son who went on to succeed. I still root for you in your endeavors. I still see more greatness in you that can be tapped. You can be a great leader for these people. Heck, I would venture to say that you already are. Never forget that others look up to you, me included. Your words matter to us, so don't waste them on that which is garbage.

You're finally leaving my "New Guy" section and moving into my "Established Vet" tab. Good job, but it's not good enough to just get there. I expect you to show your worth, why you should stay, why others should follow you. Why should young members look to you for guidance? It's up to you to create an answer to that question. I hope it's a good answer.

Final Rating: Teardrop/I'mnotcrying,it'sjustsomethinginmyeye
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2010, 01:42:10 am »
Do want.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2010, 05:17:14 pm »

I'm putting that in my sig

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 1.259 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317