Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Well hello there  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Killmaster Kaizer

• Viridian Entente
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Well hello there
« on: September 16, 2010, 09:28:38 am »
I am Kaizer, ambassador from the Viridian Entente.  To the Viridians I am known as the Killmaster.  To the rest of CN I am known as Sean Connery.  To my parents I am known as "you" and to my roommates I am known as Sven.  To my cat I am known as The Great Satan, because my cat despises me and any and all humans it comes in contact with. 

Let me tell you a little about myself.  My nation of Carmarthen is a happy lot of maniacal Welshmen hell-bent on taking over England and colonizing it with sheep, and then spending our Holidays over there so the English can SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT FOR A CHANGE.

Lord Feltwether, future Viceroy of England

Now let me introduce you to my Prime Minister Malcolm Tucker, who is
delighted to meet you.
(sometimes he gets a little too happy, we apologize.)

I look forward to being around you all.  Viridians are happening people, and this is a happening place, so we're going to get along like egg whites and superglue, I reckon.

C-zom

Re: Well hello there
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 01:14:31 pm »
Hail the great satan

Offline We Are Not Alone

• Real MuthaF***** G
  • MI6
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: NukemLand
  • Ruler: Duke Nukem
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 02:26:43 pm »
HAIL SATAN
<@King_Death_II[RIA|HoFA]> you fuck shitting cock bitch

<%ShadowSlayer> <3 WANA

* +cello-chik huggles WANA with lots of cookies!
<%Jarvis[MCXA]> I choose wana

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 03:33:55 pm »

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 05:36:54 pm »
Your avatar is a piece of shit.

Offline We Are Not Alone

• Real MuthaF***** G
  • MI6
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 08:30:43 pm »
 :fap: :fap: :fap: :colbert: :colbert: :colbert: :supaburn: :supaburn: :supaburn:

<%ShadowSlayer> <3 WANA

Offline Huntzman

• While you sleep, the Phanatic feasts
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 13.14" long.
  • has 25 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 09:31:48 pm »

Now let me introduce you to my Prime Minister Malcolm Tucker, who is
delighted to meet you.

British humo(u)r is...awkward
Word to your moms, I came to drop bombs

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 10:19:38 pm »
Now is the time when the new ambassador reveals his mist embarassing moment. 

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 10:42:27 pm »
Now is the time when the new ambassador reveals his mist embarassing moment. 
Sierra Mist?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 01:14:35 am »
I'm doing all this on an iPod so cut me some slack. :)

• Viridian Entente
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 07:22:41 am »
Your avatar is a piece of shit.

You'll rue the day you crossed me, Trebek.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 10:16:49 am »
Suck it long and suck it hard Trebek. 

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 2.12" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 11:56:47 am »

you likey what you see ?

• Viridian Entente
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 12:19:02 pm »
BUCK FUTTER!

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 03:36:39 pm »
I agree, butter on these abs would make 'em oh so much hotter.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline We Are Not Alone

• Real MuthaF***** G
  • MI6
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 04:33:15 pm »
Leo is our resident homo.

<%ShadowSlayer> <3 WANA

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 05:42:33 pm »
Except that I am indeed very straight and thoroughly enjoy the touch of a beautiful woman.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 07:04:50 pm »
He's just curious.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 07:10:58 pm »
Leo appreciates hot, regardless of gender
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 08:00:50 pm »

C-zom would dispute that.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.453 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317