Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Suck my American dick  (Read 1065 times)

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
Suck my American dick
« on: June 12, 2010, 04:40:00 pm »
thats right butterfingers, SUCK IT

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: Suck my American dick
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 05:02:39 pm »
I'm supporting USA all the way in group B.
I expect them to at least make it to the quarters.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 05:38:33 pm »
The US survived...I actually have some pride for my nation now....

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 05:43:15 pm »
SURVIVED? That is something of an understatement right there, the USA might not have world class players, they might have generic tactics and not much of an imagination (gameplay wise) but what you guys do have is power, stamina and a lot of fucking determination, the US of A gave the Brits a run for their money today.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 06:54:20 pm »
Yea our defense was like Uraguays defense and Britains offense was like Frances's offense

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 07:52:41 pm »
Indeed.

And anyways its not like I expected the US to get crushed or something. I predicted a back and forth game, but i never expect it to be this good. So huzzah to the US and England for a fine performance.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 08:19:07 pm »
England were below par, as expected. And USA were better than I expected. I enjoyed watching the game, if not the end result.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010, 08:47:23 pm »
http://media.photobucket.com/image/america%20fuck%20yeah/pwnzunub/AmericaFuckYeah.jpg
Suck my American dick

Lick my butt and suck on my ballz

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 11:49:05 pm »
I don't think there will be any complaints if Robert Green is forced to suck American dick as punishment.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2010, 12:16:02 am »
God damnit TS, now you got me Googling soccer stuff, I had to find out who Robert Green was.  But yeah, I would be pissed if that happened to my football team.  BTW, this forum keeps eating all my fucking pictures, what gives?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317