Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Poll To Close Topic  (Read 1578 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Poll To Close Topic
« on: May 29, 2009, 06:40:54 pm »
ygjcvyjtfcyjhtfjtgu
9u
ui9
ui9
ui
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 07:10:57 am by DrunkWino »
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 11:36:51 am »
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff76/untelligent/NO_U.jpg
Poll To Close Topic

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 12:13:48 pm »
Damn you, if you hadn't had that taco choice, this thread would be dead!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline DrunkWino

Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 12:14:29 pm »
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 11:25:31 pm »
I was the no vote!

I'm celebrating because this was the first poll I was ever allowed to vote in.  I don't feel like a convicted felon or an illegal immigrant anymore.  I'm one step closer to dual citizenship.

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 11:40:19 pm »
I can haz vote?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 01:00:35 am »
Quote from: Electric Mango
I was the no vote!

I'm celebrating because this was the first poll I was ever allowed to vote in.  I don't feel like a convicted felon or an illegal immigrant anymore.  I'm one step closer to dual citizenship.
How bout you just join us permanently and if you miss IRON, I'll let you play with my iron. Deal?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline DrunkWino

Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 08:22:45 am »
I was the no vote!

What no vote?
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 08:27:36 am »
Please close this topic

Offline DrunkWino

Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 08:44:33 am »
Give me tacos and I'll think about it.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 10:16:11 am »
I too would enjoy the rich delicious taste of a taco.

Offline DrunkWino

Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 10:20:35 am »
It's official. When asking for favors from any admin or mod, payment must be made in tacos.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 01:02:50 pm »
I like my sexual favors paid with the use of more sex if you don't mind.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 01:37:34 pm »
I'm thinking I'm leaning more towards DrunkWino's method.  It was a hard decision to reach.  If I paid in tacos's I'd be out a couple bucks and have to give away delicious tacos.  On the other hand if I payed Leo in sexual favors it wouldn't cost me anything, give me some good cardio exercise but I would have to allow myself to have gay intercourse.  In the end I decided on the way of the taco.

Also this was my 666th post!

Now worship me!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 01:38:16 pm by Electric Mango »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 03:29:06 pm »
It says 667 in my book.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S NOT GAY FOR A GUY TO GET SEXUAL ACTS PERFORMED ON HIM BY OTHERS!!!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline BlutSaugger

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 05:12:29 pm »
CAN I HAZ VOTE?!

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 07:49:11 pm »
No.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 12:03:03 am »
Quote from: DrunkWino
I was the no vote!

What no vote?

Ah I see what you did thar, you bastard.    My one first vote and the whole thing is rigged to begin with.  Where's the democracy?  Where's the justice?  You know what they say.  Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.  

And Leo, who says you're getting acts performed on you?  You know you're always the submissive.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2009, 12:09:21 am »
What kind of slander is that Mango? Look, I'll prove it's a democracy.

Who's in favor of Mango sucking Leo's cock?
*votes yes*

POLLS CLOSED!!!

Well, lookee here, Mango, looks like the public voted, so you gotta uphold the sacred honor of the democracy.*opens gate*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Economics Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Poll To Close Topic
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2009, 03:14:52 am »
Pink tacos?
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317