Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Post here if you have a broken circles and are looking for replacements  (Read 4405 times)

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Circle Type:
Current Circle Members (include links):
Resources Needed:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 08:15:54 pm by Jenne »

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Re: Post here if you have a broken circles and are looking for replacements
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 02:24:11 am »
Nation Name: Darwinium of Slugs
Nation link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=414210
Are you willing to drop your current trades after 48 hours of circle completion?: No.  They have been loyal, and we have suffered together:
Expedience:  http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=72075
Snkill:  http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=339561
SGMARTIN:  http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=231109
Rigel (don't mind cancelling him, but am hoping to recruit him:  http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=505122

Are you willing to change to any resource asked of you?: Yes, but I kind of like the security of having Uranium as I am building nukes as we speak.  Also, I am stable unlike some of my past trade partners ...
What kind of trade circle would you prefer?: Any, but right now I would like to toniculation so I can buy more improvements...

There...happy Jenne?  I have been trying to get a circle together since the last war, and no joy so far.  Just need one more partner - help!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 02:26:41 am by GrilledSlug »

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 10:53:10 pm »
Doesnt seem like much of a circle.  Most of your trade partners are missing multiple trades.  You also do not share common resources.  So, it looks more like a rag tag set of trades. 

What I am going to do is contact your trade partners and see who else they are trading with.  Maybe we can come up with 5 nations who can compete a circle.  I'll start with the 3 you are set on keeping. 

What is your preferred circle type?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 10:57:22 pm by Jenne »

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 02:26:15 am »
Much obliged - this was once an RIA only circle!  and it thrived for a while...

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 08:50:12 pm »
Heard from all of them.  Unfortunately the only extra trade partner I found was an NPO applicant, and on Red, so that's no help.

Based on what you guys have now, you look to fit best into the 8BR circle.  Is that what you had before, or what you want now?

Current Resources
Uranium: Grilled Slug
Aluminum: snkill
Iron:
Lumber: SGMARTIN
Lead:
Oil:
Coal: snkill
Rubber:
Gems: Emperor abcd
Gold: Emperor abcd
Silver: Grilled Slug
Marble: SGMARTIN

Not including Rigel for now since his resources don't fit, but I'll contact him and see if he wants to switch and maybe try to recruit him.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 01:05:42 am »
1magnus came back yesterday he needs a new circle, you should put him in this one
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 02:18:24 am »
What is his nation name?

We could keep the current 8BR, but I don't mind changing for pop bonuses...

Thanks for the help - I don 't know why I am struggling so much on this.  Maybe it's because I am an asshole.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 07:08:36 am »
1magnus came back yesterday he needs a new circle, you should put him in this one
Sent him a message.  I saw the nation name and didnt realize that was him.  Was too much :effort: to look at user name.

New ruler name is Daisya
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=510326

Offline 1magnus4

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • I'm lost and i'll never be found.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.01" long.
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dart river
  • Ruler: Daisya
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 07:24:19 am »
Tehe, if I could I would, but I don't have a harbour yet.
But I'll join the trade circle if that isn't too much of an issue.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.

Offline 1magnus4

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • I'm lost and i'll never be found.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.01" long.
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dart river
  • Ruler: Daisya
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 08:12:24 pm »
I'm going to re-roll my nation, in 3 days, as I made the genius decision of changing resources to see how long the cool down timer on it was. :D (did it before looking for a trade circle)
It should have the same names, if possible.

Sorry for any inconvince this might have cause but I guessed it would be quicker to do this then waiting.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 09:11:42 pm »
Not a big deal.  I expected it would take a could days to fill the last slot anyway. 

Messaged Stephanopoulos, so hopefully that will fill out the circle.  I'll message the others to check out this topic and let all of you know when it's time to drop your outside slots and make the jump, but you can start by trading with each other now.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 06:50:04 am »
Ok - I now have 5 trades - this is excellent.  Thanks for the help.  I will reach out to my trade partners and ask them what kind of circle they prefer, and we can execute!

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2012, 11:22:56 am »
Ok - I now have 5 trades - this is excellent.  Thanks for the help.  I will reach out to my trade partners and ask them what kind of circle they prefer, and we can execute!
Keep in mind I am trying to replace Rigel with Stephanopoulos so it's an all RIA circle.  Rigel never responded to me, so I'd be worried about them being active enough to switch resources and accept all the trades. 

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2012, 01:04:56 pm »
No problem.  We can always swap him out.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 07:24:57 am »
Never heard from either of them.  If you need a replacement, Failurestrategist just signed up looking for a 3BR.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=504815

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 02:21:56 am »
Well, got things rolling, but then this message:

To: Grilledslug    From: Moderation Team    Date: 10/23/2012 2:16:44 AM

Subject: Trade Canceled
Message: Daisya has deleted their nation. The trade offer that was submitted by you to Daisya to trade for Uranium and Oil with them has been automatically canceled.

fAILurestrategist can fill the void, but that still leaves me with the non-RIAer, Rigel, to potentially swap out...

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 02:31:52 am »
Whoa we got him back.  So this means we can sack the non-RIAer and get rolling tomorrow.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 02:34:36 am »
Victory :fortheria:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2012, 03:58:34 am »
A better victory would be to convert the non-RIAer...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.431 seconds with 50 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317