Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT kenny gets owned by Firefox  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
ITT kenny gets owned by Firefox
« on: December 15, 2008, 03:56:05 am »
A moth topic in opera:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/Dasquirrel/LOLOPERA.jpg

A moth topic in firefox:
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/Dasquirrel/FIREFOXOWNED.jpg

Opera sucks, no activeX.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 08:45:17 am »
i also noticed this

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Economics RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 10:05:55 am »
>_> He did that on purpose!

It's not gonna stop me from using IE or circumventing his coercion through FireFox. >_>

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 10:17:14 am »
FFORIA vs IERIA

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 11:36:15 am »
Uh, what's the difference?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 01:09:49 pm »
This topic confuses Mango.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 01:25:08 pm »
the opera-supporting banner doesn't work as well on Opera as it does on Firefox.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 05:45:05 pm »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
the opera-supporting banner doesn't work as well on Opera as it does on Firefox.

Oh, I was paying attention to Moth's post, and completely ignored that.

That's quite ironic.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 05:55:24 pm »
Quote from: Electric Mango

Let's see:

Basically, our webmaster Kenny found out that Moth was using IE. That fact offended him beyond any reason. So, said webmaster wrote a script into the forums that every time Moth starts a topic, that Opera banner pops up. All to annoy Moth into changing browser.

/other alliances come up with defcon systems, calculators, spreadsheets and databases for their boards. Here we use our technological knowledge to grief our own
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 06:12:56 pm »
Quote from: DrunkWino
Quote from: Electric Mango

Let's see:

Basically, our webmaster Kenny found out that Moth was using IE. That fact offended him beyond any reason. So, said webmaster wrote a script into the forums that every time Moth starts a topic, that Opera banner tonics up. All to annoy Moth into changing browser.

/other alliances come up with defcon systems, calculators, spreadsheets and databases for their boards. Here we use our technological knowledge to grief our own
that is indeed quite funny

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 07:21:39 pm »
the fact that Moth hasn't switched to a browser that has proven to be more secure, faster, and superior for displaying things defies all logic.
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 09:24:45 pm »
Quote from: invincible13matt
the fact that Moth ... defies all logic.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 09:27:18 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
Quote from: invincible13matt
the fact that Moth ... defies all logic.

oh shi-

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 12:18:10 am »
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 12:19:45 am by Hyperonic »

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 12:34:58 am »
lol @ IE having a new huge security hole that they haven't fixed that lets people steal all your shit just by visiting sites. More lol @ it being gaming sites.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 12:52:45 am »
That is exactly why I'm always right.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 01:21:16 am »
firefox>opera

idrc about IE sucking
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 02:16:05 am »
worrying about security risks is for people who have something to steal

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2008, 02:21:51 am »
...or for people who don't want broken operating systems.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 02:22:58 am by Hyperonic »

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 02:50:20 am »
TO EACH THEIR OWN MOTHERFUCKER

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317