Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: One thing that's good and one thing that sucks about your hometown  (Read 4333 times)

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Re: One thing that's good and one thing that sucks about your hometown
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 09:03:32 am »
Philadelphia, PA:
Good: A wide variety of colleges, bringing with it a wide variety of parties, girls, and hipsters.
Bad: Very high likelihood of getting shot, raped, robbed, or otherwise assaulted.
fuck off

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2010, 09:27:57 am »
Philadelphia, PA:
Good: A wide variety of colleges, bringing with it a wide variety of parties, girls, and hipsters.
Bad: Very high likelihood of getting shot, recruitd, robbed, or otherwise assaulted.
I miss living in Philly.  So much to do, and everything is easy to get to. 

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2010, 11:51:55 pm »
Bellerose, New York

Good: Can walk around at night with the only worry that a street cat is in a bad mood. I'm the middle of all good hang out spots with friends near by. My job is blocks away, and finding a job is possible. I was accepted at three. 

Bad: Painfully boring. At the edge of the city, a train ride away, yet held back by parents. Too quiet. Well... Quiet for those not from the country.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2010, 06:59:18 pm »
gainesville Florida.

good: I'm in it.

bad: shit, it doesn't matter because I'm in it.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline KillerB

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 4.84" long.
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2010, 07:18:49 pm »
Memphis, TN

Good
BBQ and the Zoo is nice

Bad
Crime, City Corruption, majority of actual city residents are ghetto and do not care about anything- -Majority- , not a lot of things to do.

:cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar: :cactuar:

Offline error

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2010, 08:28:47 pm »
Topsham, Maine

Good: It's a nice little town. Close enough to the ocean that the weather stays fairly mild.

Bad: Not only do you not only have any idea where this town is, but if you where to pronounce it you probably put the 's' and 'h' together to make a 'sh' sound. It's pronounced tops-ham.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2010, 09:49:26 pm »
Jacksonville, FloRIda

Good: It's the perfect size, you're in Florida with no tourists, we have a very large river (I like that) the people here are nice

Bad: It's too small for anything exciting to happen here like a concert from people we know (except that one Flobots/Crash Kings/Paper Tounges show a while back), no tourists come here because there's nothing to tour here, our river is brown, and I lied the people here are jerks to anyone they don't know

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2010, 07:28:32 am »
Peoria, IL

Good:  Cost of living.  Everything is dirt cheep here.

Bad: I'm stuck in this fucking cornfield with nothing to do.  Everything revolves around Caterpillar.  When Cat is doing well, times are good.  When Cat is doing bad, the hoodies start shooting. 

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2010, 07:29:42 pm »
West Nyack, New York

Good:  Nice quiet place, and all the neighboring towns are within a 10-15 min drive away.  And we have one of the biggest malls in the U.S.

Bad: Freakin' boring, serioulsy almost nothing happens.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2010, 07:40:05 pm »
Former: Huber Heights, Ohio

Good: Not a whole lot of crime, Decent amount of stuff close by, Right by the I-70/I-75 Interchange, decent school system

Bad: Communist City Government.(Serriously, the things they tell you you can't do is ridiculous.)

Current: Laurel Bay, SC

Good: Quiet, Gated Military Community(Aka: No Crime), A convince store on base(Half an hour walk away, I've done worse)

Bad: The summer is brutal, Quiet(It's a good and a bad thing, ok) It takes a while to get any where due to the combo of being a weird mix of Urban and Rural and all the waterways/marshes you have to navigate.

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2010, 09:51:12 pm »
West Nyack, New York

Good:  Nice quiet place, and all the neighboring towns are within a 10-15 min drive away.  And we have one of the biggest malls in the U.S.

Bad: Freakin' boring, serioulsy almost nothing happens.
Fuck yeah, you gotta love a mall with a olympic ice rink on the 4th floor. 
A buddy of mine from college lived in Valhalla (and later Elmwood), so I went through that area a lot. 

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2010, 09:58:17 pm »
Really? Thats pretty awesome! lol

And yea the ice rink is pretty cool...if i could actually not hold onto the side of the rink and have some balance lol.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2010, 10:07:08 pm »
Really? Thats pretty awesome! lol

And yea the ice rink is pretty cool...if i could actually not hold onto the side of the rink and have some balance lol.
I have only been there a few times.  I remember going there with him just after he moved there to buy a PS2 and Grand Theft Auto 3, to give you an idea how long ago it was. 

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2010, 10:14:04 pm »
Damn lol, i was only in like 5th grade i think at that time lol

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317