Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Because we were suppose to =o  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Lemon

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Because we were suppose to =o
« on: December 25, 2009, 04:29:43 am »
Aloha!

Lemon calls himself Lemon, and so does everyone else. Therefore Lemon is Lemon, and that's the end of that.

How did Lemon come about they ask?
Lemon was a lemon from the moment Lemon gained conciousness. Supposedly he came from a Lemon Tree, which of course is where most lemons come from, or so Lemon was told. So why the **** can he talk they ask. Who knows, and who cares? Surely not you?

Can I squeeze you?
The answer is obvious, I say no more, except... Squeeze-Lemon-not and Lemon won't gun you down with Lemon's butter-gun and mini-mini bazooka. Lemon's fiesty little hands are not to be triffled with! Those with excessive needs for squeezing, */me points at Agent Lemon* there's your target. His oh-oh so squishy! And much better for squeezing then lil Lemon here.

Lemonade?
Lemon wishes to remind all that this is one sour little citrus and will by no means taste good in Lemonade. Juice-me-not!

Conclusion: Lemon is a lemon and forever remains enigmatic, therefore any attempts to uncover Lemon's past or origin will more then likely end in failure. Ask Lemon nothing and Lemon will tell you no lies.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 04:32:21 am »
Can I have some Lemon juice?

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 04:39:46 am »
fuck I want lemonade. Fuck your Mother I want lemonade!

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Lemon

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 04:48:24 am »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: Lemon
Lemonade?
Lemon wishes to remind all ... Juice-me-not!

Quote from: llamavore
fuck I want lemonade. Fuck your Mother I want lemonade!
Lemon doing Lemon's mother in still won't yield lemonade!

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 05:08:36 am »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Lemonade?
Lemon wishes to remind all ... Juice-me-not!

Squeeze Agent Lemon, he tastes better anyway.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 06:21:39 am »
I like the cut of your jib.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 04:59:01 pm by Agent Lemon »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317