Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Emperor Whimsical  (Read 2800 times)

Offline awhitmore

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« on: December 08, 2007, 04:56:04 pm »
Hey dudes,

What's happening?

I was just on the forum and I was just thinking- how awesome is Emperor Whimisical. He's so great, so kind and cares so much for he's members. He would never turn on them. What a generous man! He is so brave and not at all cowardly!

What do you think? I'm guessing you think he's great..

Long Live Emperor Whimsical...I love you man...
V for Vendetta

V: "...And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this alliance, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission..."

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 04:58:21 pm »
*Facepalm. Are you going to pay reps to GGA or not?

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline awhitmore

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 05:06:25 pm »
We would love to "pay reps" (whatever that means), but unfortunately we are a bit strapped for cash at the moment. Trust me man, the last thing we want to do is defy the wise and powerful Emperor Whimsical... or his lackeys..    

Quote from: Kaiser
*Facepalm. Are you going to pay reps to GGA or not?
V for Vendetta

V: "...And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this alliance, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission..."

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 05:08:27 pm »
thou quotest V for Vendetta. the mark of the emo is upon thee. unclean!

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 05:10:05 pm »
I am paying for his reps. The GGA is sending me the bill for the damage.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 05:11:09 pm »
lol at me being E_W lackey. Are you going to pay for the damage you caused the GGA nation or are you resigning from the alliance?

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 05:12:52 pm »
Quote from: Hyperonic
Fine, as long as he agrees to stop insulting E_W and agrees not to attack anyone without a reason anymore. Oh and he needs to declare peace.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 05:13:33 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
Quote from: Hyperonic
Fine, as long as he agrees to stop insulting E_W and agrees not to attack anyone without a reason anymore. Oh and he needs to declare peace.

That's the issue at the moment. He hasn't declared peace. That's all he needs to do and we are good to go.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 05:14:57 pm »
And stop insulting members would be good thing to.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 05:22:58 pm »
awhitmore. I can see you logged in.

Please give us answers, now.

Offline awhitmore

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 05:26:22 pm »
Hey Kaiser Man - #1 Lackey for your mate E_W

I don't believe we have said a single bad word about the brave and wonderful Emperor Whimsicle.
All we've done is shown how much we appreciate all the hard work he does for us.

By the way who is Kenny and what has he done for us?

P.S By the way when does the next election come up? I would much rather vote for someone like kind like Hyperonic, than someone who has no honour or courage..
V for Vendetta

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 05:27:34 pm »
Are you saying that I have no honour or courage?

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2007, 05:28:24 pm »
i am amused. continue.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2007, 05:29:21 pm »
I'm Kenny. I'm just the local crazy webmaster of the place.

I really don't want to see your nation destroyed. Regardless if you leave the RIA after this, I want to ensure your nation's survival.

So, I'm begging at this point. >_>

Please declare peace on the remaining GGA nation.

Edit: Both Kaiser and Emperor Whimsical are good, honorable men, awhitmore. They are merely looking out for the RIA as a whole.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 05:30:26 pm by Hyperonic »

Offline awhitmore

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2007, 05:33:34 pm »
No no no noo. You completely misunderstood me man. You are obviously an extremely brave and honourable nation. You would never attack a  nation weaker than yourself or encourage other nations to do so. I'd vote for you any day man.
V for Vendetta

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 05:36:00 pm »
I don't know if anyone every told you but sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 05:37:38 pm »
I received your message on Cybernations, awhitmore.

I wish you the best of luck.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2007, 05:41:58 pm »
Quote from: awhitmore
No no no noo. You completely misunderstood me man. You are obviously an extremely brave and honourable nation. You would never attack a  nation weaker than yourself or encourage other nations to do so. I'd vote for you any day man.

really, you should vote for yourself, because crusading around to the rescue of unskilled gamers, neglecting the proper channels and chain of command, and copping an attitude when your alliance wont sacrifice itself at the whim of your indiscretion is about as brave and honourable as it gets. plz sign my boobs.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline awhitmore

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2007, 05:44:33 pm »
Ok Kenny..

Thanks for all the help, but its not neccessary.

I just don't understand why the RIA is so scared of the GGA. What's the point of having an alliance if you don't stand up for each other? Or is this alliance just so you can pick on little guys and roll over on your bellies when another big alliance threatens you?

We're not interested in collecting taxes and paying bills day in day out, we would rather go out in a blaze of glory, standing for what we believe in, rather than being governed by the whims of a tyrannical Emperor.

P.S Has anyone actually closely read my signature... just saying..
V for Vendetta

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Emperor Whimsical
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2007, 05:47:40 pm »
Why would we back you when you broke the rules and then procedded to insult respected members?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317