Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation  (Read 119831 times)

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
Re: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation
« Reply #520 on: April 12, 2010, 08:38:13 pm »
Granted, but he cant handle the intoxicating power and he goes mad until he commits suicide...that noob!

...wait a minute. Im already mad!http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt247/DSK_Dice/lulz-smiley.png
The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation

*gets gun, aims at head*

I wish the gun had ammo.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 12, 2010, 08:58:56 pm »
Granted, it does, but your gun does not work.

I wish I was an Oscar Mayer Weiner, as that is what I truly want to be, for if I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner, then everyone would be in love with me.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #522 on: April 12, 2010, 09:20:12 pm »
Granted, but then Leo finds you and finds...excellent use...of you....

I wish I understood quantum physics.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #523 on: April 12, 2010, 09:26:14 pm »
(funny, my thoughts went immediately to Leo on that one too)

Granted, but to make room in your brain, you forget how to wipe you own ass.

I wish Red Dead Redemption didn't get delayed.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #524 on: April 12, 2010, 09:36:13 pm »
granted, but now the original release day is April 32, and until they find that day, it will be forever in pre-release limbo.

i wish Jenne and Viper's thoughts wouldn't have immediately gone to leo.

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #525 on: April 12, 2010, 10:03:22 pm »
Granted, but now we think of you every time Leo does something gay,

I wish I burned downed a mental institute.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 12, 2010, 10:25:48 pm »
granted, but you live and go on to be 145 years old, surviving several previously thought fatal diseases, dozens of floods, two lighting strikes, three category 4 or higher hurricanes, one EF-4 and one EF-3 dead man walking(Look it up, it's not fun, and the name will become self explanatory) tornadoes, and all the suicide attempts you can throw yourself at. Oh, but your charred flesh is extremely painful for the rest of your life, as it doesn't heal regardless of what you try, and it losses it's elasticity from the fire. Have fun with that.

I wish I had $8 million more dollars to finish building my warchest so I could finally grow again....

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #527 on: April 12, 2010, 10:37:30 pm »
Granted! You try to get it in Vegas by betting whats left of your warchest, and you lose it all, along w/ your car, house, and soul. See kids, gambling is fun!

I wish I could perfectly predict what Gangs will do next.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 12, 2010, 10:44:01 pm »
Granted, but he begins to annoy you when he learns of your new ability and changes his mind every three seconds on what he wants to do. When you try to kill him, you can't because in doing so, you find that you'll kill yourself, which would make killing him a form of suicide, and as of my previous corruption, you will survive any suicide attempts you make.

I wish gambling was boring as fuck.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #529 on: April 12, 2010, 10:58:20 pm »
Granted, but then Las Vegas and Atlantic City get shut down, and the US economy goes beyond bankrupt until it dissolves, and the world is plummeted in economic chaos.

I wish I was a firin' mah lazors!

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 2.12" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 12, 2010, 11:11:58 pm »
Granted, but you accidentally shoot your bell end off!  :o

I wish that sleep wasn't necessary.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #531 on: April 14, 2010, 08:15:10 pm »
Granted, but w/o sleep holding us back, everyone plots to kill you at night.

I wish my shoe was edible and delicious.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 14, 2010, 08:36:22 pm »
Granted, but you try to eat it on a plane, and the TSA kicks your ass for being a terrorist.

I wish I could write a script to pull roll call data automatically.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 14, 2010, 09:30:21 pm »
granted, but no matter what you do, it ether pulls the data from Nubbery or from MHA.

I wish for whiskey.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 15, 2010, 12:45:17 am »
Granted, but it's Wiser's, and as you drink it straight from the bottle you see his frowning brit face and you hear him saying "My word! This uncouth scoundrel dare drink my finest brew in such a way! Unhand me immediately or prepare for fisticuffs!" for the rest of your drunken night. It HAUNTS you.

I wish I had vodka.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 15, 2010, 11:06:13 am »
Granted. but your body becomes so intolerant to alcohol that one drop is enough to get you drunk, but the shot you had makes you violently ill with alcohol poisoning. When you try again after you're let out of the hospital, you overload your liver and kill it. You die waiting for a liver transplant.

I wish my mind wasn't so cruel.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 15, 2010, 02:14:08 pm »
Not really, thems the breaks, and the first part already happened before.

granted, but now you have no friends\

wish i had a baloon

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 2.12" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 15, 2010, 03:08:10 pm »
Granted, but you have a giant balloon that your holding onto as a big gust of wind comes and blows you and the balloon away and you and the balloon are never seen again.

I wish I had a box of grenades! 

« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 03:10:28 pm by king maguga »

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 15, 2010, 03:45:58 pm »
Granted, it is a box of 3000 military grade fragmentation grenades. Also, free with your order you get three extra boxes, three hundred Nuclear ICBMs, a squadron of 30 Apache attack helicopters, five F-22 Raptors, a space shuttle, and all the fuel needed to fill up all them for 100 years. Sadly I have to corrupt this. One of your nooks corrupts while you're working on its maintenance. As you kept all your freebies in a couple sheds, all rather close together. The blast sets off all your other nooks, your grenades, and all the rocket and aviation fuel, as well as destroying your air force. Amazingly, you survive the worst nuclear disaster in history, one that destroys almost everything within a 3000 mile radius. Too bad your so cancer infested and torn with shrapnel that you die within a fortnight, so mutated from the radiation and the fast spreading/growing cancer and mutilated from your lacerations that you're barely recognizable as a human being anymore. No one morns your death, as most anyone close is dead, and those who survive don't want anything to do with you.

I wish I couldn't turn a wish so simple as a box of grenades into a nuclear holocaust.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 15, 2010, 04:01:37 pm »
Granted, but your responses become boring and you get flamed to the point of leaving the RIA.

I wish my dog smelled better.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317