Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Here we go ^^  (Read 6138 times)

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 6.57" long.
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kawaii
  • Ruler: Justus2ne1
Here we go ^^
« on: October 16, 2011, 05:31:29 pm »
Hai RIA :3 Im a new member here and just following the list of link Big O sent me to do and mind as well introduce myself to you guys :3 First of all it's pretty weird but it seems that the view on girls is pretty damaged with past experiences so I'm a little bit confused. But anyways! The reason why I'm playing this game is because I was talking with my friend yesterday at the Varsity men's game since we're both on JV Soccer teams and we ended up on the topic of what games we played and he said I just join CyberNations. So after a few texts he recommended I come to this alliance since of my personalty :s Which I don't know if this is a good thing or not. So you are all entitled to your own opinion so say what you want :) So a little about myself: My name is Paige :3, I'm a sophomore in High School. Live in Oregon, USA (Lamest place in the world... Like rain?), Currently single and loving it! :v Addicted to Tumblr! If you have one tell me your link and ill follow you :) Like I said above I'm on my school's JV Soccer team, I play as Left Wing Defense :jig: it isnt very cool. Our strikers and middies are so good I usually just stand at half and sometimes do throw-ins whenever. Addicted to Korean music :wub: notice my Name hehe. Also I write a lot of poems :D And thats all I can think of :s So ask any questions you have tho I can probably guess what they'll be seeing what has already been said :/ Oh and btw I like to nickname people which can sometimes be annoying I'll admit but I think its fun :D So if you have any problems with that say so~ And if anyone wants to make a signature for me thatd be amazing <3 This one is old and ive had it for like 2 years ._.

Justus2ne1

<brian|ria>: i just sent someone 200 mang
<Justus2ne1>: mang?
<brian|ria>: means man
<brian|ria>: but funner to say...
<Croix>: i could go for 200 men
<brian|ria>: am i not enough for you ?!?!
<Croix>: negatory brian|ria. neither you nor moth are enough singularly

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Jebal ijen yonggi naebwa bandeushi
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Here we go ^^
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 05:53:32 pm »
Glad to have you aboard! Straight up, I would've recommended you just did not set your gender, as Leo kind of ruins everything here. There's definitely a good and bad to our community, so I couldn't tell you if he's insulting you or just trying to find you a starter home. I'll tell you this though: We generally don't know the meaning of "too far" until we get there, and this is a great place to relax and do your own thing. I'd recommend you over to The Writing Lounge, since we don't have much in the way of poets (Mia(ambassador), C-Zom(RItiree)) and it always nice to read up on that.

Enjoy yourself, and don't give me your street address!

EDIT: Don't know how I forgot- IRC is always a good way to meet folks.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 06:01:07 pm by Snowbound Milk »

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 06:02:34 pm »
Glad to have you aboard! Straight up, I would've recommended you just did not set your gender, as Leo kind of ruins everything here. There's definitely a good and bad to our community, so I couldn't tell you if he's insulting you or just trying to find you a starter home. I'll tell you this though: We generally don't know the meaning of "too far" until we get there, and this is a great place to relax and do your own thing. I'd recommend you over to The Writing Lounge, since we don't have much in the way of poets (Mia(ambassador), C-Zom(RItiree)) and it always nice to read up on that.

Enjoy yourself, and don't give me your street address!

Well I have nothing to hide here :s so like yeaaaa eyes open now... And I wouldn't ive you my street address XD going country and state is as far as I go for everything .-. What I put here is what I have on my tumblr info so I thought it'd be appropriate. :DDD Ok! I'll post something tonight hopefully :3 Thank you and which character is that in bleach? Or is it bleach? It sure looks like it :)

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 06:09:52 pm »
Glad to have you aboard! Straight up, I would've recommended you just did not set your gender, as Leo kind of ruins everything here.
Hey now, she's only a sophomore so I'm required to have some self-control. Mogar's the one you gotta worry about.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 06:19:14 pm »
Glad to have you aboard! Straight up, I would've recommended you just did not set your gender, as Leo kind of ruins everything here.
Hey now, she's only a sophomore so I'm required to have some self-control. Mogar's the one you gotta worry about.

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx354/claDM/GIF/what.gif
Here we go ^^

._____.  :facepalm:

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 06:28:33 pm »
Good eye, dug up my old Rukika avatar like last week.

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 06:30:40 pm »
Good eye, dug up my old Rukika avatar like last week.

:D Yay I watched the English versions of the show on YouTube one time when I got bored because I was suggested it and it was ok but it was confusing. Did Rukika ever get her powers back?

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 08:17:52 pm »
What are you whatting about? And for your information, I assure you that I have probably lived in several places that are worse than Oregon.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 08:32:36 pm »
What are you whatting about? And for your information, I assure you that I have probably lived in several places that are worse than Oregon.

Hey now, she's only a sophomore so I'm required to have some self-control <~ This :s Just like awkward XD lol  :hurr: And Oregon is soo bland like seriously ._. No beaches, always rains. B O R I N G. There's a place even called Boring, Oregon SO HA  :v

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 08:56:07 pm »
How's that awkward? Oh, right, you don't know the context of why that's important. You'll probly figure it out soon enough, though.

What are you talking about? Oregon is on the west coast and has plenty of beaches. In addition, Oregon is right next to both Washington and California, and is home to Nike and the University of Oregon.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 09:06:37 pm »
How's that awkward? Oh, right, you don't know the context of why that's important. You'll probly figure it out soon enough, though.

What are you talking about? Oregon is on the west coast and has plenty of beaches. In addition, Oregon is right next to both Washington and California, and is home to Nike and the University of Oregon.

If you say so Leopard :3

PLENTY OF BEACHES?! Dude Oregon beaches SUCK we have cannon beahc which is ok.... But thats about it. California has good beaches and my family goes down there time to time since there's nothing in Oregon. Yea the Nike HQ is nice :3 Amazing fields and stuff but still not that big of a deal. And UofO is pretty good! :D Better than OSU but UoP is deff the better college.  The West Coast has Stanford... ._. And it technically isn't included in Ivy League :s BUT! We do have Mt. Hood which is pretty good for skiing since it rains so much >_> But I suck at skiiing

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 09:10:57 pm »
My point is made, I win again.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2011, 09:11:57 pm »
My point is made, I win again.

.__________________. Wah? I WIN!  :awesome:

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • war boner is 21.79" long.
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mogatopia
  • Ruler: Mogar
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2011, 09:50:10 pm »
i say she wins leo, you suck.
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 45 51[ <%Croix> look at me motherfucker im on a motherfucking boar
]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD
]00 46 19[ <%Mogar> Croix killed xiphosis more at 11
]00 46 43[ <%Croix> I just won cybernations

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2011, 10:13:26 pm »
The debate wasn't whether I suck or not, Mog. Also, I've got my eye on you, Mr. M.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 10:16:09 pm »
The debate wasn't whether I suck or not, Mog. Also, I've got my eye on you, Mr. M.

Wait then what was? :O If Oregon is good or not? If its that then I automatically win  :hurr:

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 10:19:04 pm »
I counter with this:
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2011, 10:36:09 pm »

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2011, 10:37:54 pm »
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Justus2ne1

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 12 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 10:54:03 pm »
There's nothing there.....   :horrified:

404 / 403

Great, you broke it.

Hope you're happy.

(It's also possible that you were dumped here because someone tried to link you directly to an image I'm hosting. Tell them to link to a page or directory instead. If you really want to see the item, copy the URL in your address bar and paste it into a new browser window.)

Oneuldo sooshipbeonjjae
Hanbeon nohchigo
Du beon nochimyeon
Dashi anojanha

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.734 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317