Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: AIDS transfer FAQ  (Read 1994 times)

Offline cheeseaholic

AIDS transfer FAQ
« on: April 18, 2007, 07:09:36 pm »
Q: What is the point of this board?

A: The point of this board is to do tech deals between people. Since the number of AID slots a person has is limited, sometimes a third party might be needed to transfer AIDS from one person to three more. Also, a person cannot give or receive AIDS to someone who he has an AIDS transfer in their AIDS history. This board is also an opportunity for you to run your own deals with your own rates

Q: How many AIDS slots do I have.

A: You start out with four, and can gain a fifth one if you buy the foreign ministry improvement, and then you can get a sixth if you buy the Disaster Relief Agency. The AID slots reopen every 10 days.

Q: How much cash should I get for doing this?

A: Depends on the deals, if you do a 3 million/100 tech deal, you'll get something around 1.5 million, but if you only do 3 million/ 50 tech deals, you usually get more than 2 million...usually the most used rate is 6 million/150 tech deal, it's the most profitable for buyers and sellers, in this one you can get more than 3.5 million, but it takes more to finish.

Q: I transfered AIDS to someone as part of a joining bonus/something else. Where's my money?

A: Go here: http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=31297.0, to get to the info you seek
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 03:57:40 am by uchiha »

Offline irakliauf

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 1.84" long.
  • has 3 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Iveria
  • Ruler: irakliauf
Re: AIDS transfer FAQ
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 05:44:39 pm »
Hi everyone, i would like to have some tech trades.... i propose 50 Tech/ 3000000

Thanks for your answer

Offline irakliauf

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 1.84" long.
  • has 3 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Iveria
  • Ruler: irakliauf
Re: AIDS transfer FAQ
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 04:56:00 am »
i do not trading with Tech. no more... Tech price is very exsosted for me

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317