Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Selling Tech. 1 Slot open in foreign aid  (Read 1122 times)

Offline coryjtown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 0.77" long.
  • has 14 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: onenation
  • Ruler: coryjtown
Selling Tech. 1 Slot open in foreign aid
« on: December 01, 2011, 08:09:12 pm »
Coryjtown //// onenation. I have 1 slot available if anyone would like to trade with me.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Re: Selling Tech. 1 Slot open in foreign aid
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 08:13:37 pm »
I am in need of a replacement deal, but I don't have a slot open for 3 days.  If it can wait, I'm in. 

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317