Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If you are new look here.  (Read 38284 times)

Offline Amun Thanatos

• RIAer
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Lemurian SSR
  • Ruler: Amun Thanatos
Re: If you are new look here.
« Reply #280 on: July 26, 2017, 06:50:46 pm »
Hey, four aid slots open for tech deals.
If anyone can help us out.

:cactuar:

Offline bachiavelli

• RIAer
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 9.27" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bachallia
  • Ruler: Bachiavelli
« Reply #281 on: December 13, 2017, 05:22:53 pm »
'Ello.  New member here.  What's up?

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #282 on: December 13, 2017, 08:17:24 pm »
welcome. please make yourself at home. if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will do our best to answer them.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Virgin Mary

• RIAer
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Insula Meretricum
  • Ruler: Virgin Mary
« Reply #283 on: December 18, 2017, 08:58:47 am »
I felt kinda pressured to post in this, So first of all hi, and I will use this as an excuse to abuse the fun smileys you got here :boobs: :fap: :slapfight: :woop: :indeed:

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #284 on: December 18, 2017, 10:59:44 am »
welcome. please make yourself at home. if you have any questions feel free to ask and we will do our best to answer them.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2017, 11:14:17 am »
we take our emotes somewhat seriously, so do feel free to use them as much as you want. its one of the things we put a little actual :effort: into.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Keres

• Captain Planet
  • Baby Cactus
  • I'm dangerous and ill show you how dark I can be
  • war boner is 3.8" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Queendom of hell
  • Ruler: Keres
« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2017, 12:06:38 pm »
Oo

:boobs:

:nothing:

H͠͏̷͎̟͕̠̰͖̫̖̜͔͕̝̜̖̝̬̹̦͝ͅA̵̧͟͏̳̥͎̖̤̤͍͎̻̼͚̮͔̀H͟͏̘̮̗̺̳̳̘̗̠̩͎̯͙̗͈̮̭̳̦͘A̸͔̱̟̦̖̻̗͓͘͠ͅͅH̫̻̝͍̮̺͇̜͙̤̞̫̱̀͠A̧̨̰̝͕̞͖̖̳̭͖̻̘͔̲̟̱̖͞ͅH̙̼̦̪̠̜̫̙̣̩̯̯̼͇̻́̕̕͘Ą̵̪̳̺͇̱̻̱̜̗̦̀͠H̶̢̰̲̺͟A̴̛̯̹̜̦͇͎͚̥̤̜̪͝͞ͅH̨͍̤̮͚͍̞͜͝A̸̛̝̦̖̹̠̝̗̫̜͉͖̦̩͉̩͝ͅH̯͎̲̪̩́͟͢͞A̵̢͖͈̟̤͈͖̭̪͔͉͓̠͎͝H̨̛̹̫̞̟͍̤̳̱͈̮̙̰̥̤̪́͟A̴̷͙̱̥͕͇͙̲̹̮̗̳͔͘H͙̖͚̹̯͙́͜A̵̢̺̖͍̫̣̱͎̠͇͇͕̫͙͕̯͎͚

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317