Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ‭‮(Ω_Ω)  (Read 2489 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« on: August 26, 2007, 09:28:17 pm »
Pie.

‭(Ω_Ω)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 05:43:08 am by Damen »
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 09:36:50 pm »
WTF is wrong with your account?

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Vietnamese Guy

• Cactuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 10:05:18 pm »
its all written backwards, what code did you use shadow?

Offline Pinwheel

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Economics
    • View Profile
    • http://
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 11:53:50 pm »
It's all forwards for me...

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 12:03:59 am »
Backwards account.. I love it

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 07:27:54 pm »
Firefox h4x. >_>

~ShadowDragon777

Offline Warmaster999

• Cactus
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 07:28:54 pm »
Wha?

I need am pretty warlike right now, more than willing to invade

What? They have bigger dicks than us?! BOMB THEM! - George Carlin.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 07:29:07 pm »
Is it not obvious? I did the same on CSN/CN Forums.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 07:39:24 pm »
>_>

Yeah plus it has been done on the CN forums. >_>

~ShadowDragon777

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 11:17:46 pm »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
Is it not obvious? I did the same on CSN/CN Forums.

Since when did you come to RIA forums?

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 06:50:06 pm »
IS has been stopping by here almost as long as I can remember.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 08:37:15 pm »
True, but I never really saw him here much.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 09:54:09 pm »
It seems he just likes to po(p) in and out.

Note I had to put the () in their to avoid the Tonic filter.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 11:02:17 pm »
Apparently.. he should hang here more often, misses out on the fun

And.. tonic filer?

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 11:11:01 pm »
Round and round the mullberry bush
The monkey chased the weasel
The monkey thought it was all in fun
Tonic goes the weasel
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:11:47 pm by Delta1212 »
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 12:30:16 am »
Ha I love how the page 2 button comes before page 1 on the topics page.
I'm easily amused alright?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 12:30:46 am by ganon5 »

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 12:32:26 am »
I haven't hit the second page, that must look weird lol

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 06:46:43 am »
hmm... yeah. I haven't hit the second page either.

~ShadowDragon777

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 01:32:03 pm »
Maybe this will hit the 2nd page...now?

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
‭‮(Ω_Ω)
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 01:32:20 pm »
Hmmm...How about now?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317