Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: #%*$(#^  (Read 657 times)

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
#%*$(#^
« on: September 22, 2007, 08:05:49 pm »
My account on the CN forums has been suspended and I don't know why could some one contact some one called "Serverus Snape" and find out why my account was suspended?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 08:17:41 pm by dark tyrant »
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
#%*$(#^
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 10:05:08 pm »
Suspension happy much? Try to think to your most recent posts, and if anything tonics into mind, post it and where it could be found (as specific as possible). A mod will probably have posted something, normally they'll send you a (pointless) message that explains why you were suspended, but you can't read those while you're suspended.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 29 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317