Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If you are new look here.  (Read 38292 times)

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
If you are new look here.
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 05:46:25 am »
I got Flask to make my siggy.

You can go here and request that one be made for you.
http://cybernations.rialliance.net/index.php?showforum=7

Just make it easy on him and follow the format

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 05:50:48 am »
Quote from: hanchiang
Aww I don't know how to make a siggy =(
I left one tech trade slot, and needa wait 10days omg. If I keep buying infra wouldn't I go bankrupt?
EDIT: Is my avatar kewl?

still make sure you have enough money to buy the tech you need to send back.
And I'm impressed at the amount of tech deals you managed to get set up so far, good going.

But yeah, don't buy infra until you go bankrupt. I just meant that with money you do have available to spend on things, the bulk of that money should be spent on infra.

Nice Avatar

Offline Fade

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=333468
  • Nation: Greys
  • Ruler: DarkLights
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 07:07:52 am »
I left one tech trade slot, and needa wait 10days omg. If I keep buying infra wouldn't I go bankrupt?

The RIA graphics team makes siggy for members and non members for a fee so you should go check it out and i just realised i too need a siggy since i dont have 1...

Fade aka DarkLights
Tech Farm Cleanup Guy

Nation:Greys

Buying Tech! ( open slots)

Setting up a Trade Circle, remember to check it out: http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=41322.0

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 07:45:39 am »
Welcome to all our new members

Offline invincible13matt

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.25" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Realm of Mpire
  • Ruler: invincible13matt
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 07:59:29 am »
Hey look, there are new peeps in this topic!

Hi new peeps!

Also I baked you a cake.

Also, get on IRC or you get no cake.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 08:06:52 am by invincible13matt »
More resilient than Wile E. Coyote.

Third, Fourth Great War Veteran, War of the Coalition Veteran
Lands ravaged, cities in ruins, so many lives sacrificed, and yet there was no other word for it but victory.

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 09:41:17 am »
CAKE!

Welcome to our crazy ass family!

Be a diplomat please >_>

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 09:52:54 am »
Tips for new guys:

If Leo says there's something in his pants he wants to show you, do NOT show interest. Distract his attention with shiny objects, and run away when he's not looking.

Also, I realize the latin in my signature is horrendous, but I'm not going to correct it anytime soon, mostly because I can't remember half the techniques I used to make that signature.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:54:41 am by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline rabge12120

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 10:52:07 am »
Uhh hi.... I'm looking for a trade circle and i will get my avatar and sig a soon as im done posting.
Anyone looking for iron or marble just ask me.

Offline Sceleratus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 10:54:06 am »
I like to get high off my bong and throw oranges at people, other times I just sleep.

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2009, 10:55:46 am »
Sweeeeet, new people. Welcome aboard the S.S. Cactuar  

@cct- one of the .hacks?

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2009, 11:42:15 am »
Quote from: rabge12120
Uhh hi.... I'm looking for a trade circle and i will get my avatar and sig a soon as im done posting.
Anyone looking for iron or marble just ask me.

Sent trade offer.  Will pay for long term deal.  Willing to try to keep Leo from humping your leg in lieu of cash (Can't promise it will work though).

Offline DollaChoppa

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.habbohotel.com
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 01:52:18 pm »
Quote from: Fade

The RIA graphics team makes siggy for members and non members for a fee so you should go check it out and i just realised i too need a siggy since i dont have 1...

im new too. wanna fight?

C-zom

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2009, 02:32:37 pm »
Welcome nublets. I'm C-zom, the head of military operations of the RIA. Heres some general guidance:

For starters, you should join the BRIgade in your strength level. I assume you're all brand new so sign in here:

http://cybernations.rialliance.net/index.php?showforum=336

Thats it! If you want to read about how to fight on cybernations and a lot of other useful guides, feel free to look over all the stickied guides on this forum:

http://cybernations.rialliance.net/index.php?showforum=434

Any questions, want sex? I'll be lurking this topic.

Offline DollaChoppa

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2009, 02:48:16 pm »
how do i get more stuff

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2009, 02:54:20 pm »
More stuff??

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 03:02:27 pm »
Hi new people, I'm looking for peeps to do tech deals with, just send me a message in game or here on the forums

--dester55

Quote from: cctmsp13
A character from the anime Naruto.  the Hokage is the leader of Konohamaru (Naruto's village)  Oddly enough, considering that he is 1) a ninja, and 2) was trained by a womanizing pervert, your description may be surprisingly accurate.

Now, can anyone tell me who my avatar is?  (I know, just seeing if anyone else knows)

another person that reads the manga?

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline DollaChoppa

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2009, 03:39:48 pm »
Quote from: crazyisraelie
More stuff??

i tried attacking someoen to get their stuff but i died instead

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2009, 03:45:15 pm »
You can get more tech, land, infra, by doing tech deals and buying them. I assume you know how to play right>

Offline PlatinumPrince

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2009, 04:14:02 pm »
Hey everyone!..........I am the devil....

Offline PlatinumPrince

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2009, 04:14:06 pm »
Hey everyone!..........I am the devil....

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.191 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317