Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: IM BAAAAAAACCK  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Delta

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
IM BAAAAAAACCK
« on: October 09, 2010, 01:59:35 am »
probably don't remember me. it has been a while. i joined a few years ago.. i think. but i know i joined cuz i have an acc. My last nation was Skormtopia i believe. ruler probably Lord Delta or something. str was like 25K+ i think. my new nation is United Delta and imma give it a go again. i left last time cus i was on vacation for a week and came back to find my nation was destroyed by 10000000 other nations.. so it seemed. last all my resources and such. but i hope that doesnt happen again. would suck. considering im restarting my nation. again. so.. there. random enough? I THINK SO!

-Delta

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Re: IM BAAAAAAACCK
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 02:01:37 am »

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 02:03:44 am »
This is gonna get confusing.

But welcome back.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 02:18:10 am »
Idk who you are, but I wanna hug you for some strange reason...I MUST!
 :love:

:welcome: back to the RIA, where Zitan has become our CP over Pedobear, which is making me rethink my opinion on this 2012 thing.

Well as I sit around scratching my head, welcome back and have this ice cream, as it defies physics by turning the bottom of itself BLUE!!!

Offline Muji111

• Better Than Thou
  • RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Beware the Beard
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 6.12" long.
  • has 86 llamas
    • View Profile
    • My Nation
  • Nation: New Caliphate
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 04:10:09 am »
-Delta

Can we call you Jinglepuss? Delta is sort of taken, it'll get too confusing.

How about Snugglemuffin? Something gay, no doubt.
Coke = Pepsi
Pepsi = Coke

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 05:38:17 am »
Zitan has become our CP over Pedobear, which is making me rethink my opinion on this 2012 thing.

And still haven't gotten my dam mask

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 05:49:04 am »
Zitan has become our CP over Pedobear, which is making me rethink my opinion on this 2012 thing.

And still haven't gotten my dam mask

Fixed.

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 09:53:59 am »

:welcome: back to the RIA, where Zitan has become our CP over Pedobear, which is making me rethink my opinion on this 2012 thing.

Well as I sit around scratching my head, welcome back and have this ice cream, as it defies physics by turning the bottom of itself BLUE!!!

Oh HELLS NO. Pedobear lost?!  :<

And how is it confusing? You have Delta, then you have cupcake1212~ :3

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 09:59:10 am »

Oh HELLS NO. Pedobear lost?!  :<

No, pedobear won, it's just the fact that he's always hiding in that windowless, white van of his with that bag of candy, so Zitan took over.  :pedo:

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Muji111

• Better Than Thou
  • RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Beware the Beard
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 6.12" long.
  • has 86 llamas
    • View Profile
    • My Nation
  • Nation: New Caliphate
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2010, 12:37:46 pm »

Coke = Pepsi
Pepsi = Coke

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 01:54:57 pm »
Oh hey Delta.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

C-zom

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 07:45:33 pm »
Oh hey Delta.

When will you all stop coming back. It's the invasion of the veterans.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2010, 11:22:52 pm »
Oh hey Delta.

When will you all stop coming back. It's the invasion of the veterans.
They always run only to come back begging for more.

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 12:01:42 pm »
massive cocks

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.439 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317