Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: fuck comedy central  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
fuck comedy central
« on: August 29, 2012, 01:15:54 am »
so sometimes when I can't sleep I like to watch the daily show (jon stewart political satire) @ 1 am. the best part is the beginning, so it kind of sucks if you miss it.

since I don't generally wake up exactly @ 1 am I often get online until it comes on, but then recently I tend to get distracted and then look at the clock and it's already over.

so I make a special effort not to do that one night, watching the clock while I'm online. I turn the tv on @ 1 am; it seems the show is already halfway over.

a scheduling error? I try it again another night and the same thing happens. Ok comedy central, you're starting it @ 12:45... nvm that no one does that kind of stupid shit, maybe that sunny in philadelphia show came up short on production of it 15-minute episodes and you're just temporarily compensating for your own constant drama-related inconsistency and unprofessionalism.

so I try turning it on @ 12:45. Jon stewart makes one joke and then says, We'll be right back! commercial break.

I check the comedy central schedule. the show starts @ 12:37 am. fuck you comedy central. you're all idiots.

also, while I was writing this, decided to google various things like 'comedy central unprofessional scheduling' and 'the daily show 12:37 why'

no dice

and now I see Tosh.0 starts @ 1:45 after the colbert report. so since the schedule is moving forward, I can only assume, the ultimate design is to piss people off while making more money with extra commercial time.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Re: fuck comedy central
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 02:00:55 am »
I miss watching the Daily Show and the Colbert Report. Though, I guess I could find somewhere that streams it.

But yeah, I know your frustration with TV. Similar thing happened to me during the European championship. Though, rather than the schedule being fucked, our TV decided not to pick up the channel. It was a pain in the arse because I had already got out of bed at 4am.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 02:18:37 am »
I haven't owned a TV for 2 years.  I haven't watched a commercial for 2 years. 

I torrent or stream everything.  TV is for seniors.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 02:37:39 am »
Also I would like to state for the record that jon stewart and stephen colbert and/or their writers deliberately deceive and mislead people in order to either make them laugh or score political currency.

exhibit A: they constantly use the following clip to claim that the legislature is simply about allowing Romney to win by preventing democratic voters; not about allowing him to win by removing fraud which would give an opponent an advantage.

Turzai: Voter ID Will Allow Romney to Win Pa.

they then repeatedly claim that voter fraud is nonexistent or so slight as to not be an issue.

US Attorney General Eric Holder's Ballot to Vote Offered to Total Stranger

ACORN Vote Fraud

Broward GOP Chairman Richard DeNapoli on CBS 4 Discussing Dead Voters on the Broward Rolls

Illegal Alien Mass Voter Fraud Discovered in FL...

NC Non-Citizens Voting, Dead Offered Ballots, UNC Officials Embrace Voter Fraud

2012 Election RIGGED - This is going Viral

so to basically sum it all up, there are raging large loopholes in the voting system which allow illegals, dead people, people using other's names, etc. to vote fraudulently. There's apparently no system in place to prevent it. there's also corruption in the bureaucracy designed to tip the numbers in certain counties and states.

Is jon stewart wrong about the strategic timing of the voter ID laws? probably not. I'm sure republican fanatics are just as unscrupulous as democrat fanatics. Where he's wrong is in implying that voter fraud is not an issue and that there is no Legitimate reason for voter ID. And this is likely intentional on the part of comedy central, as a means to spin things to prevent it the problem being dealt with when it would not be to the advantage of liberals. Remember they openly admit to having a liberal bias. Basically, the conservatives are choosing to fix voter fraud when it will give them an edge, and liberals are pretending it doesn't exist in order to negate that edge. Both sides are retarded.

there's also lots of videos on there about the media covering up ron paul's victories vs. mitt romney. oh, and some fun stuff about eric holder playing the race card in regards to black panthers threatening voters a while back... 'my ancestors were slaves, therefore we are not responsible for the prosecution of voter intimidation.' :facepalm:

thank you comedy central for your horrible programming, I generally suspected jon stewart was engaged in the same hyperbole he constantly decries (albeit he does it better and in much more entertaining manner), but before now I was not motivated to educate myself about it.

they say voter ID is unfair because it's too difficult for minorities to get it. But don't these minorities require some form of ID to get the aid from the state programs that stewart and colbert constantly defend? #thinlyveiledhypocracyonbothsides #ourpartysystemisa2headedchimera #thedailyshowturnedmeintoarepublican #thesehashtagsarewaytoolongandnotreal
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:42:10 am by llamavore »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 04:36:05 am »
You do have to remember, they're primarily an entertainment show that you watch because it's funny. If you watch it to keep up-to-date on your current affairs, that's dumb. Comedy Central isn't known for it's impartial news segment.

I don't mind that comedy central isn't always completely logical and correct. It's funny. However, if a news organisation that should be impartial and accurate does the same thing, then there is an issue. Imagine if CNN aired the Colbert Report, it would be awful (***insert Fox News joke***).

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 05:30:25 am »
You do have to remember, they're primarily an entertainment show that you watch because it's funny. If you watch it to keep up-to-date on your current affairs, that's dumb. Comedy Central isn't known for it's impartial news segment.

I don't mind that comedy central isn't always completely logical and correct. It's funny. However, if a news organisation that should be impartial and accurate does the same thing, then there is an issue. Imagine if CNN aired the Colbert Report, it would be awful (***insert Fox News joke***).

actually, the daily show is and has for a long time been used to express certain political positions and in a serious manner, only veiled in sarcasm. in a similar manner to how Fox News disguises entertainment as ethical journalism and balanced moralistic debate.

both of them engage a certain level of pretense in order to play on people's serious concerns and make money off of ratings at the same time. they're both perfect examples of double standards taken to opposite extremes. Daily Show does not avoid making serious, irresponsible allegations, and O'Reilly Factor does not avoid dishonest sensationalism. seems they both cross the line when it's good for business.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 05:53:03 am »
Yeah, you're probably right about the Daily Show, no one likes a hypocrite. It's not as funny either (compared to the Colbert Report). I still don't think it's fair to compare Fox News to the Daily Show though, I mean, it's on a channel called Comedy Central for goodness sake.

Also, I don't even know what to think of the Bill O'Reilly... He is, um, just funny.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 06:44:12 am »
The liberals have Comedy Central, and the conservatives have Fox.

Elections are a contest of wills, and what you call fraud is simply inefficiency of the system that is open to exploitation by both sides.

To even rail against the bias of a channel called Comedy Central must be trolling (especially after making a disclaimer about not using it for keeping up to date).  Noone with an IQ over 80 could take that seriously.

When George W. stole his first election by playing the margins in a state where his brother was Governor, the liberals (Dems) had to eat it - it seems only the conservatives (Reps) see conspiracy everywhere.  The hardest thing for a liar is not that noone believes them, but that they don't belive anyone else...

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 07:47:33 am »
*cough* Comedy Central allows you to watch all these programs online *cough*

In New Zealand Comedy Central's coverage of the Daily Show and Colbert Report is almost non-existent so I just watch it online. Much easier watching it in my own time anyway.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 11:46:12 am »
words

I railed against stupid scheduling and misinformation, not bias.

*cough* Comedy Central allows you to watch all these programs online *cough*

could it be that I do enough on my computer as it is and I get tired of looking at it? if I just want to watch tv online no point in having a tv in the first place.

I know... first world problems...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:48:41 am by llamavore »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 12:17:47 pm »
Only 2/3rds of the American population are adult citizen non-felons who are eligible to vote.

Of those, only 2/3rds of those people are registered to vote, so at most, 45% of the American populace even can vote.

Only about 4/5ths of them actually do vote though (sometimes fewer, sometimes more, though 2008 had 90% of registered voters voted).

In 2010, the Republicans swept the house but only 32% of registered voters voted Republican.  It's even worse though because only 20% of eligible citizens voted for them.

Voter ID laws are fine in principle, but if you look at the actual republican proposals, things like gun licenses and military ID are acceptable forms of ID but student IDs aren't (neither prove residency).

Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 02:38:53 pm »
People who abdicate their right to vote deserve the government their fellow citizens choose for them - in effect, they are delegating the job to them.  If someone does take the time to vote, but doesn't consider their sources of information, then at least they might get better at choosing after a few elections.  But the fact is that the majority of people make up their minds on which party they will vote for years ahead of elections anyhow (and are effectively missing the point of democracy), so elections are almost completely decided by 5-10% of the potential electorate.

Those 5-10% are the only hope the US or any other democracy has of making a reasonable decision, and the constant accusations of lying or deceit by each side about the other can only benefit the few independent thinkers on whom the burden of the next 4 years of govenment rests. 

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 05:40:29 pm »
Are there even new episodes this week? I thought they were on break again like usual.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 06:03:59 pm »
Are there even new episodes this week? I thought they were on break again like usual.

It's airing from Tuesday-Friday this week instead of Monday-Thursday because they are airing live from Florida due to the Republican National Convention being there.
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 06:55:08 am »
Maybe if they were really democratic, they would let their viewers take a vote on it. 

Television is the tyranny of our age, and streaming represents the spread of democracy - it brings programming to the masses.

Furthermore henceforth notwithstanding, and so on.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 01:27:20 pm »
Yeah, it does bother me that people insist Voter fraud isn't a problem.

Considering digital voter booths have less standards than a slot machine on a native reservation and the amount of programmers who have stepped forward with evidence that shit be fixed, it's surprising liberals would forget the things that cost Democrats an election before.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 03:39:10 pm »
Yeah, it does bother me that people insist Voter fraud isn't a problem.

Considering digital voter booths have less standards than a slot machine on a native reservation and the amount of programmers who have stepped forward with evidence that shit be fixed, it's surprising liberals would forget the things that cost Democrats an election before.
maybe the organization which controls both parties is just lazy and doesn't want the added trouble of creating a more elaborate means of controlling the outcome. if the democrats have been chosen to win this time, no point in complaining about the means.
and maybe both parties know that without voter fraud, someone like ron paul will eventually win and make both parties look obsolete.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 02:38:40 am »
maybe the organization which controls both parties is just lazy and doesn't want the added trouble of creating a more elaborate means of controlling the outcome. if the democrats have been chosen to win this time, no point in complaining about the means.
and maybe both parties know that without voter fraud, someone like ron paul will eventually win and make both parties look obsolete.

Jeff Goldblum, what do you have to say to this implication?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.249 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317