Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: CN Revolution!!!  (Read 517 times)

Offline sjakiliv

• Dictator
  • Coward
  • Baby Cactus
  • Zack & Aertih
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 4.79" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
CN Revolution!!!
« on: July 31, 2010, 04:21:10 pm »
Ladys and Gentle men the Leader of the Empire State Vermin "me"
had some sirious talks with the HOT game Admin  :spot:
it apears in my opinion the Game is to unrealistic . i have came up with some plans and now i am asking YOU!!!! to join me in the movemend for CN Future :boobs:

let me explain some ideas:
i call it Project reality
lets start :smugbert:

rainbow sheep turn of the lights please
 :rainbowsheep: (im on it)

(there is a stupid word like tonicalation  that comes when i type po pulation i cant type it normaly because than this will happen population)

In my opinion the way we can buy troops and what we can choose is not realistic and also our PO PULATION

so i can with PR (project Reality)
if you see you nations capital its almost bigger (for some bigger) than europe and you PO PULATION is 100,000 or less  :wtf: did the world sufferd from a disease?
anyway i want to boost things up. instead (random number) 94000 people i was talking to make it
9,4 milion so it will be more realistic and also for the income: you maybey collect 1,000,000 and pay 500,000 bills with my plan i was talking about making it: 100,000,000 collect and pay 50,000,000 bills every number on our nation will be increased by some 0 also i was talking about Wonder prices to make this also bigger i was talking that for this the Manhatten project from 100 million to 10 billion wil be created, but if you see what you will collect than its just like normal only more 0 .
let me explain it this way

The Third Nation (after my plan)
Infra 5,000
toniculation: 34,000,000
Income, 64,000,000 a day
Bills, 24,000,000 a day
Wonder cost increased a wonder of 20 million will be 200 million
Militairy:
Soldiers: 1,000,000
Special Forces: 15,000 (WHAT SPECIAL FORCES?? yep i explain later)
AA Weapons: 6999 (Russian Shilkas or American anti air weapons or maybey BOTH????)
Artillery weapons: 6999(456 Howitzers 500 French Artillery peaces etc)
Heavy tanks: 3000 (chooce what the hell you want Leopard Challenger Lecrec Type 9-0 T80)
Medium Tanks: 4000 (chooce WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT but only Medium tanks like: T72 M60 Patton etc)
Gunships: (normaly the gunships are for bombing runs NOW i am planned to make them Battle Supporters)
choose Apache Mi 28 or the HELL YOU LIKE,
Amphibious Vehicles: ( BTR 80 or American AVs or French DONT MATTER)

hmm you see a lot of new stuff here:
well i am getting tired of the only thing i can buy is tanks and always the same :facepalm:

Now i want to put every strategic weapon in the game, the BTR well give more succes odds on ground battles and also the Choppers AA vehicles and all you see, BUT i show you the Beat odds

Artillery Beat: TanksM/H Infantry Ampihious vehicles
Choppers beat : Tanks M/H TanksM/H Infantry
AA guns beat: Choppers
Infantry: beat infantry
Tanks: beat infantry and Ampihious vehicles
Special units: nothing special just for fun (and create your own Special unit name)
Ampihious vehicles: beat Infantry and Choppers

but to buy this the most realistic prices will be used, a single tank cost 35 now for only medium 100,000 / 500,000 but your income makes it just the same, heavy will be 1,000,000 to 5,000,000 to maintain normaly it will cost 123 per tank now 12,300 per tank etc
and so you can buy those weapons as i told it makes it more realistic fighting with the ARMY YOU WANT and A REALISTIC tonicULATION

arent you dreaming fighting with ALL KIND OF WEAPONS instead of 1 type tank? or making your Power airforce usefull for ground wars?? well THIS IS YOUR CHANCE UNITE BRING THIS MESSAGE TO ALL RIA MEMBERS OUR ALLIES AND THAN LETS UNITE TO THE ADMINS AND TELL THEM OUR PR AND MAKE THE GAME PERFECT!!!! send a message to the Admins Right now about this idea,

but what is my people thinking about this??

:boobs:  YEA WAY TO GO SJAKILIV
:smugbert: DUDE WELL THINKEN
:supaburn: ALL THOSE WEAPONS I AM GOING TO BE CRAZY
:rainbowsheep: can i turn the ligt on now?
:slapfight: IT WAS MY IDEA no mine NO MINE
:awesome: AWESOME
:cactuar: GREEN ARMY YEA!!!
:science: finaly start some sience
:ninja:JIHAD
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 04:24:34 pm by sjakiliv »

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Re: CN Revolution!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 07:49:41 pm »
I'd quite like more realistic numbers and different types of tanks, same way planes are done.
I'd be wary of adding too many new units though because it will complicated the game a lot

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: CN Revolution!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 10:33:05 pm »
Too lazy to read...will support anything to usurp admins power over bob! (that is what you want to do right?)
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 29 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317