Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: croix can we get a jojo update from you  (Read 8792 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
croix can we get a jojo update from you
« on: December 08, 2016, 05:41:00 pm »
 :smug:

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
Re: croix can we get a jojo update from you
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 05:56:43 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/HhDRKoZ.jpg
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 06:17:07 pm »
I would expect this means you are a fan but...I can't tell

Are you in part 2 yet

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 06:30:17 pm »
no, episode 12.
thank you for your time

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 08:48:28 pm »
FUUUUCK HES IN PART 2

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf7h0D-Qwf8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf7h0D-Qwf8</a>

NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE

http://pre11.deviantart.net/c0a9/th/pre/i/2014/076/4/0/joseph_joestar_by_rayzorblade189-d7alpfj.png

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 08:49:38 pm »
also that dub is such dogshit that you don't even know which part you are in fyi

and your next line will be "its hard to read subtitles"

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 08:50:52 pm »
JOSEPH JOESTAR

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 09:07:30 pm »
I honestly watched up to the point you have just...not getting the hype. Making fun of the show at that point actually. Pretty much after Zeppeli leaves, my attention span just dropped so fast.

Then. This. Motherfucker.

This fucking character, man.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0miyPXfTszo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0miyPXfTszo</a>

I am not aware of another character that just totally pops in and turns the show on it's head and makes it just fucking fantastic and functional like this guy. Except maybe like Danny DeVito's character in Always Sunny.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BgqFYrD8UM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BgqFYrD8UM</a>

In case it is not clear, right now, the show is trying to emphasize to you...that Joseph is superior to Jonathan and would have easily defeated Dio...because his genius use of cleverness and tricks.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 09:09:58 pm »
Jonathan's First Encounter with a Vampire
Spoiler for Hiden:
- His father dies
- three cops die
- His best friend dies
- He dies

Joseph's First Encounter With A Vampire
Spoiler for Hiden:
- A girl loses a tooth

God I love JoJo and JoJo culture

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 09:27:19 pm »
Joseph is best Jojo. I procrastinated the FUCK out of the show because I didn't much care for part one. Part two was completely different. 100% recommend getting to part two. 10/10 would Joseph again.
いいじゃない

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 09:48:21 pm »
subtitles are hard to read
thank you for your time

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 09:49:36 pm »

disappointment has been had.
いいじゃない

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 11:20:58 pm »
like, can we get a way to subtitle them, but with the audio in english?
thank you for your time

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2016, 01:27:07 pm »
also, i was wrong, it was episode 9, i rewatched a few and counted them, sorry >_
thank you for your time

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2016, 09:48:44 pm »
alright, so it turns out i was lying, i haven't watched anymore episodes, I'm still on episode 8. I don't really care about anime.

we just took the picture like that to troll you guys.
thank you for your time

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 12:32:44 am »
I'm in shock. Why would you do such a thing.
いいじゃない

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2016, 12:58:13 am »
He really said useless useless useless useless.
thank you for your time

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 01:14:12 am »
I'm in shock. Why would you do such a thing.
because it literally looks dumb as hell
thank you for your time

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 03:18:27 pm »
And?
いいじゃない

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 03:35:47 pm »
and i finished episode 8

speedwagon kinda annoys me.
thank you for your time

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317