Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: We should go to war  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
We should go to war
« on: November 15, 2007, 03:45:05 am »
We totally should,like against the strongest alliance(i have no idea who that is).I mean if we were to do so,we would completely shock the people of Planet Bob.Ofcourse we should make up some bullshit reason (maybe) but we totally should wage a total war on some1.The world needs to be thrown into chaos,lol.I am totally serious about this 2 cuz then people won't just think were cool,they'll think we have balls.Lol

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
We should go to war
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 09:27:16 am »
I think the Superfriends could take on the GPA (the statistically strongest alliance unless there's been a change recently). There's really no reason to do so, and I don't think we should, but, hypothetically, I think we could beat them in a war if we had the Superfriends on our side. If it was just us alone we'd probably get raped.
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 10:44:34 am »
But attacking GPA for no reason whatsoever would be leaning more towards stupid and mean than cool. Specially considering GPA never messed with anybody.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
We should go to war
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 10:51:22 am »
Quote from: Joker
There's really no reason to do so, and I don't think we should...
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 10:55:38 am »
There's really no reason to do so, and I don't think we should...

I was replying to the OP, not you, silly. And yes, I like to repeat what others have already said.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
We should go to war
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 11:21:02 am »
No.
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 11:24:30 am »
I like my nation too much to just go around and "shake things up"

Offline serenteit

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 04:54:29 pm »
That is a really bad idea. We'd get raped by them and then we'll blame it on you.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup. France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 05:08:40 pm »
No.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline LloydSev

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.RInation.net/
We should go to war
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 05:22:33 pm »
Quote from: Azural
No.

Offline Neforatu

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=171670
We should go to war
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 01:21:25 pm »
Nah, jsut find someone close to the top, not exactly the top guy.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 07:12:12 pm »
We should go to war

I lol'd when I saw that.

Offline odysseus

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 03:11:28 am »
What would that random war actually accomplish, firstly we would make an unnessary enemy, the alliance would also rapidly lose members because we could not afford the joining aids or other such programs, we would lose alot of credability within the game and I dont my nation to get messed. These are my reasons why we should NOT go to war (ever)

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
We should go to war
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 06:59:07 pm »
Quote from: serenteit
That is a really bad idea. We'd get raped by them and then we'll blame it on you.

but we have a scap doll when the shit hits the fan we feed them Es to them it be fun
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline pacothenacho

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 08:30:06 pm »
Totally agree, i've been kinda bored on here so a little blood should spice things up a bit. I would pick like a 150-200 member alliance though i mean fighting the GPA is just stupid unless we know we have enough allies to make it interesting.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
We should go to war
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 09:35:56 pm »
let us just feed them Esteban
 and be done with it
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline OhBuhnanerz

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 02:03:41 am »
Thats not a bad Idea either

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 06:48:08 pm »
LOL can't believe you guys actually take my crap seriously    
odysseus btw
What would that random war actually accomplish?
Idk maybe make us actually seem RANDOM,jeeze seems like all anyone does here is not post and then complain about no1 posting(course I'm never here anymore either,lol),besides whats the point of playing a game with a war option if you never use it?It's not like people here actually wanna build the ultimate nation or some super alliance,it's a game people,enjoy it and have fun with eachother  

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

Offline sazzni

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 05:52:03 am »
Actualli i oso think that we should go to war. We could attack an alliance within our strength range . e.g The Centurion Brotherhood

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
We should go to war
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 08:27:36 am »
Quote from: sazzni
Actualli i oso think that we should go to war. We could attack an alliance within our strength range . e.g The Centurion Brotherhood
Eh, no. Everyone in the game would say we fight alliances without any reason. We're not like FAN.
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317