Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Quest for 5000 Pages!  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
The Quest for 5000 Pages!
« on: September 26, 2007, 08:13:16 pm »
Gentlemen, today we embark on a journey, nay, a calling. Let us get 5000 pages with but one thread.  This may not be accomplished in our generation, but the next, yet let us still fight on and post away!!

MADNESS? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 08:15:22 pm by Grand Poobah Marx »
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 08:13:58 pm »
Get me and El to do enough spam offs, and you never know

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 08:15:03 pm »
Fuck, how do you delete topics?
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 07:32:30 pm »
Lol,quest for 5000 thats just dumb

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 07:32:59 pm »
I mean seriouisly

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 07:33:58 pm »
nobody would waste their time trying to get to an impossibly high number of post in order to fill up 5000 pages

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 07:34:20 pm »
get outtah here foreman

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 07:35:34 pm »
dude one time i was sitting on the couch,and then like i heard this weird noise and so i ran outside,and it was like water falling from the sky,seriously how weird is that,freakin water

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 07:37:13 pm »
and then like this other time this chick was cybering with some fool on Runescape and i totally killed the moment 4 them by logging in and like buggin them 4 gold

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2007, 07:41:19 pm »
So does any1 else here watch burn notice?Cuz i do,that show fucking kick ass,ur ass bitch.It'z about this guy right,and he's a spy and he got fired(burned) and so now he wants to find out who burnt him and why.So he does all these jobs to help people and raise money.And like on the season finale they showed the guy that he thought had burnt him cuz official documents said so,and when they met at the roof of this building like the guy got killed with a sniper rifle.Also some drug dealers(heroin I think) hit this car with a fucking bazooka.

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 07:46:46 pm »
And then another cool show is Monk cuz he's like this detective guy who has like a million different phobias and he's OCD and like he has perfect memory and can solve any case.On this one episode this girl(Sarah Silverman) who's like his biggest fan(he's famous btw) is going to be arrested cuz they think her dog murdered this guys wife,but then they find out that the dog had been dead for a week already so then monk checked out the guys jobsite and he found plaster molds the guy had used to make a weapon with the exact same look as the dogs teeth(which is wat killed the dog btw) and monk knew this cuz the bites on the dead lady were all upside down(also the guy pulled a gun on them which is a pretty obvious giveaway of whats going on)

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2007, 07:49:31 pm »
Also in regards to that 300 movie,i own it (bootlegged) but i have never watched it,I always thought it'd be to gay,like too actiony and not funny enough and that it waz justa dumb movie.Seriously,we found out about this shit happening a long time ago and they just made a fucking movie about it,jeeze,itz like "way to be a thousand years late there"

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 07:52:00 pm »
Also foreman,i think ur sig kicks assssssss.Reminds me of the good 'ole days of the USSR,East Germany, the Cuban Missile Crisis and the Cold War.Also Double-O-Seven

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2007, 07:52:43 pm »
dude how many posts do I need to make to fill up a page?

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2007, 07:53:17 pm »
cuz i've made a few,bu idk how many more i can do

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 07:53:52 pm »
somebody strike up a conversation with me dammit i'm lonely

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 07:54:41 pm »
man typing fucking sucks,why can't i jus say shit and then see it written in type seriously.

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2007, 07:55:07 pm »
That'd b fucking awesome

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2007, 08:00:48 pm »
Also just to clear something up,Myspace sucks.People who use it are retarded.Why the fuck would you want to set something up where you gotta wait a fucking day for some1 to reply.Itz like me trying to have a conversation with some1 on fucking Jupiter through the fucking pony express.It'z useless.U could ask some1 like what their favorite color is and the asshole could take 3days to write back,or he may just leave Myspace cuz he's figured out it sucks,and then u'll just be left there waiting for him to say somehing........................................................................
................................................................................
................................................................................
.......................................................BUT HE WON'T!CUZ HE HAZ BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TALK TO OTHER ASSHOLES ON FUCKIN GAYSPACE

Kenny:

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2007, 08:01:50 pm »
LOL

SPAM

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317