Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Quest for 5000 Pages!  (Read 3224 times)

Offline skaboom

• Cactus
    • View Profile
The Quest for 5000 Pages!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 08:02:40 pm »
Actual intelligent thought in spam topic? Nub.
Leaning close to my little record player on the floor, so this is what the volume knob is for.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 08:03:21 pm »
All i'm saying is,get fucking yahoo or msn or irc or some other chat program that way u can just say wat u gotta like,"I won't be here tomorrow" and then the person ur talking to will be like "ok,i'll c u the day afer tomorrow then" and then u can just log the fuck off.

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2007, 08:06:49 pm »
Hey fuck u skafag,nobody was even using this topic wen i got here so just glance by it and get the fuck out,this izn't some sorta thing where i expect some  Newbie to rate me otherwise i would made a topic called it that,got it?

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.

Offline skaboom

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 08:08:53 pm »
O NOZE E-CockPony. I ain't no newbie to the internet, and I sure know how to spam.
Leaning close to my little record player on the floor, so this is what the volume knob is for.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 08:10:12 pm »
Something else that pisses me off is when new shows go on air trying to get people to donate money to some broke ass person.You have more fucking money than I DO!Thats why i watch you on tv and not vice versa!U fucking donate a million dollars so bill gates can go to the hospital for his Carpel Tunnel Syndrome!

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 08:13:17 pm »
HOW THE FUCK DO U "KNOW" HOW TO SPAM?DID U GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN IT FUCKING IDIOT,I KNOW HOW TO SPAM TOO(btw).I AM BORED AND WANT TO TYPE SHIT,NO1 ELSE WAS SPAMMING HERE, SO I HIJACKED THE TOPIC IN ORDER TO POST SOMETHING THAT SOME MIGHT FIND INTERESTING AND IF U DON'T LIKE IT U CAN GO SUCK CRAZY'S DICK!

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 08:20:59 pm »
SO ANYWAYS something else that pisses me off is how racist it is for USAmericans to say that there are 2many illegal immigrants or anchor babies.Considering that the majority the majority of people against this so called illegal immigration are of European ancestry.In my opinion there are to many white people here and not enough blacks and latinos.I think they should give less visas to Euro's and Canadians(btw thats how the terrorists got here) and more to Latinos.I also believe that the education system should be restructured so that a comfortably equal ratio of all diversities occurs in all schools.

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 08:24:16 pm »
Something else that bothers me is that while I sit here typing on my computer,other people are dying of starvation.Is fully my fault that that those people are dying?not really.The true fault lies within our economy.The idea that any nation can maintain a state of true capitalism and actual better itself is a vicious lie.

Kenny:

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2007, 08:24:50 pm »
Btw I'll be back on later

Kenny:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317