Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Trust.  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://
Trust.
« on: September 27, 2007, 08:16:27 pm »
I believe that trust is never achieved, never awarded, unless the person or persons trust you. Anyone that tries to tell you different either has a knife for your back, or a hand for your pocket.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Trust.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 08:19:54 pm »
What if they feel the same way?  Then it would just be a game of trust-chicken, neither side willing to give in first.

Offline Damen

• RItiree - burritos
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
    • View Profile
Trust.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 08:23:47 pm »
I ask you this. What if you trust a person but they don't trust you? They need money, you give money. You need money, they take money. Trust is established on both sides or not established at all, I think.

[23:02] loren: You're pants are very fun

Andy says:
lorens not responding so HI LORENS MOM
Andy says:
HELLO BARBARA
Andy says:
I KNOW YOUR NAME
Andy says:
I'VE SEEN YOUR DAUGHTER NAKED, HAVE YOU?
loren says:
FUCK YOU MAN
loren says:
SHE ALMOST SAW THAT
loren says:
O_O

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]I WILL NOT REMOVE THIS UNTIL KENNY DECLARES DEFEAT[/span] 8-2-07

wethepeople

Trust.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 07:34:39 pm »
That would be them using you Damen. Trust must be on both sides or it is useless and should be discarded QUICKLY.

Offline Secundo

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theredline.org
Trust.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 08:15:46 pm »
Really though, how can trust ever be establshed by you're reasoning?

Using your logic the whole concept of "gaining trust" would be a fallacy, and it clearly is not. Trust is earned, gained. That very phrase implies that it is not always equal.

Just food for thought  
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 08:16:13 pm by Secundo »

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!

Quote from: DrunkWino
Damn, that's about as close as I've ever seen Ambassador Light get to tell somebody to go fuck themselves.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Trust.
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 09:47:25 am »
Agree.  Trust, if it is to come, MUST be mutual.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
Trust.
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 11:28:37 pm »
Trust is fake.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Trust.
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 09:22:00 am »
Don't be a downer.  If you can't trust anyone then you might as well just rely on yourself, sell all your possessions, use the money to buy a banjo, a stick, a piece of cloth, a tattered old army jacket and move to the Appalachians.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Trust.
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 10:53:08 am »
I naturally trust people until they prove themselves untrustworthy.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
Trust.
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 03:39:35 pm »
Trust fluctuates continuously depending on your personality.

Besides that, perceiving trust satiates the natural human need for security. When trust is not perceived, it's clear that the person also doesn't perceive security. Some people just put more of their stock in security, so when it breaks, it's like a stock market crash. Definitely worth it though, otherwise you'll have a bear market for your entire life.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Trust.
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 08:07:16 pm »
Quote from: Flask
I naturally trust people until they prove themselves untrustworthy.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline GRX Dragon

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/generalraptorx
Trust.
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 07:55:01 am »
It doesn't matter how much you trust another person, what matters is if you trust yourself and that which around you is trustworthy. For the sake of the original post, trust can only be earned-not given, not taken. Of course, regardless-one is truly a fool to trust another human being a hundred percent-we must always be schrewd and rebellious in one way or another. Otherwise, we fail as human beings.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=KingRanter)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (KingRanter)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]i hope you die so i can piss on your grave.[/quote]
Thanks for the badge of honor, stupid fanboy.

Offline Supertwigs1013

• Cactus
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
Trust.
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 08:26:12 am »
Quote from: GRX Dragon
It doesn't matter how much you trust another person, what matters is if you trust yourself and that which around you is trustworthy. For the sake of the original post, trust can only be earned-not given, not taken. Of course, regardless-one is truly a fool to trust another human being a hundred percent-we must always be schrewd and rebellious in one way or another. Otherwise, we fail as human beings.
This.

Offline Nicolás San Jorge

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
Trust.
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 04:55:59 pm »
Ok, this could sound strange, but about trust, really, about trusting, I think that is a matter of duty. We must trust in each other in order to make anything, to speak to the other, to communicate. In fact, society relies in the fact that we can trust each other, if the trust breaks, then, the law make its path to punish the lawbreaker, in civil and in criminal law. In personal relationships we have this in scale, and the punishment comes form the person who had benn affected by the breaker of the trust.

Very kantian.
If anything, only faith.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
Trust.
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 03:33:09 am »
  So like then trust is a lie people have made up in order to make you trust them when in reality it is impossible,I've noticed that no matter how much you trust someone you always really hope they don't fuck things up,thus showing a lack of your so called trust.If something can go wrong,it will,i think that's chaos theory but idk,lol,the important thing is you  never really trust some1 because trust is an illusion,it's a non existent measure of our belief in someone,the truth is you always doubt,even when you're sure of something,doubt exists.

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

Offline Nicolás San Jorge

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
Trust.
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 08:33:52 am »
I don't think so. Trust, like love, or friendship, can't be looked through the utilitarian argument. Like love, or friendship, trust acts like a principle of action, as a basis in a social action. Understand it as a mutual thing lead us to think that trust is dead, but   in each act, like applying to an internet game, we must trust in the other part. I'm trusting, now, of course. Killing the trust, is to kill all the valuable actions in the world.
If anything, only faith.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317