Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: A Characters History..  (Read 996 times)

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
A Characters History..
« on: March 27, 2008, 03:34:15 pm »
Name: Cyborga (Before becoming a Cyborg: Cero Shados)

Species: Human/Cyborg

Home World: Vendaxa

History: Cyborga was born 30 years before the massive Clone Wars. He grew up in a outpost on the overgrown planet of Vendaxa. His parents were successful Safari Guides, they led a good life. Cyborga (then called Cero) became very interested in Vendaxan wildlife. However by the time he turned 15 he became very interested in Galactic Politics and Military Organization. He studied diligently at the only school the outpost had and read every holobook on Politics and Military Organization he could find. However by the time he turned 18 he had gone as far as he could go in the Outposts schools. He bade good bye to his parents and went to study at a Academy on Anaxes. By the time Cyborga had turned 25 he had graduated from the Academy with flying colors.

He then returned to Vendaxa, only to find it groaning under the heel of tyrannous former Jedi. Cyborga knew he had to free his home world. However he did not have the credits to do so. By pure luck however, Cyborga found an abandoned Trade Federation Factory. He marked the Factories position on his map and returned to the Outpost to learn how to activate the Factory. He soon returned to the Factory armed with the knowledge of how to activate it. He activated the factory and ordered it to create an army of Droids to free his world. The Factory did as it was told and began to pump out numerous B1 Battle Droids and E4 Baron Droids. As soon as the army was finished, Cyborga marched it directly to the Citadel of the deranged former Jedi. In a great battle Cyborga’s Droid Army fought the forces of the former Jedi. Cyborga’s Army won that battle. Cyborga himself confronted the former Jedi and slew him in hand to hand combat. Cyborga then claimed the Former Jedi’s Saber as his own.

With his home world free Cyborga settled down on a Manor overlooking Vendaxa’s largest lake. But the Trade Federation had taken note of Cyborga’s activities and approached him with an offer to be the Commander of their Droid Armies. He accepted gladly, he seen saw action during the Battle Of Naboo. He worked hand and hand with the B1 Commander Droid OOM-9. However he barely escaped the Battle of the Grassy Plains with his life. Cyborga went on the command some CIS Forces during the Clone Wars. However at the end of the Clone War’s Cyborga settled down on Vendaxa. But his peace was not to last.

The Empire was pursing some bandits to Vendaxa and the shoot out took place over the house of his Parents. One of the bandits fighters intentionally destroyed the house. Cyborga, stricken with grief and rage reactivated his old Droid Army and tracked the bandits to their HQ on the planet...and mercilessly killed them all with minimal help from his army. However the Empire took notice of his Droid Army and deemed it a threat. Darth Vader himself along with 501st Legion were dispatched to destroy Cyborga and his Army. In epic battle which took place around Cyborga’s Manor the Empire defeated his Droid Army. Cyborga confronted Darth Vader during that battle. Cyborga lost horribly but somehow managed to crawl away from the battle. The CIS remnant desperate for good commanders, found him hiding out in a cave barely alive. They restored his body using the same technics used on General Grievous. Cyborga then joined the CIS Remnant and remains its leader today.

I just want your veiws on this history...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 03:35:36 pm by dark tyrant »
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline Preventer Wind

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
A Characters History..
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 03:45:13 pm »
seems like some goo work you did there.
Enemies you threaten make armies.
Enemies you destroy make graves.
Shinsei says "Forgive and forget."
 Why? So you can fool me again?
I have Rick rolled 4

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
A Characters History..
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 03:48:49 pm »
THATS NOT A MOOB

ITS A SPACE STATION

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
A Characters History..
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 03:50:58 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
THATS NOT A MOOB

ITS A SPACE STATION

Was that really needed?I would like serious reveiws.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
A Characters History..
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 05:45:35 pm »
Sounds good, but I'm not a big fan of the name Cyborga. Sounds like something off of Thundercats >_>

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
A Characters History..
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 06:12:34 pm »
seems good enough that it could go with Star Wars
nice job
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317