Author Topic: Avatar  (Read 885 times)

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« on: October 31, 2007, 10:06:14 pm »
Alright, if you don't like Avatar thats fine, but please no trolling.

Avatar-videos.com is a neat little site I found today while searching for the episodes. As far as I know, they're ahead as they have videos aired in the UK. I've tried to watch Episodes 1 through 5 of the Fire Book before I found it, but constantly had to use Google to find one that had not yet been taken down. YouTube is on Copyright Lockdown, so no help there. Then I found this site.

Either way, I call the 9th Episode Avatar on Crack. Best. Episode. Ever.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 01:43:10 am »
Thanks for the site!

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline erictheholeking

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 02:30:01 am »
Awesome, Avatar is a great cartoon !
I AM KING OF THE HOLE!!!(Hole, being my capitol city)!Stay out of my Hole!!!!!!!!

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 06:34:11 am »
XD at the episode "The Beach".

Azula: "That's a sharp outift, Chan. Careful, you could puncture the hull of an Empire-Class Fire Nation Battle Ship, leaving thousands to drown at sea....because, it's so sharp."

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 12:27:01 pm »
I liked Avatar while I was watching it in Minnesota... now, eh, I don't care.  Is it even still on TV?
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 03:55:30 pm »
damn where is 10?

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 05:08:37 pm »
Episode 10 was supposed to air a day or two ago in UK, but apparently it was postponed and they re-aired Episode 8 just to be assholes to all the people expecting Episode 10.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 07:22:12 pm »
You mean.. I stopped watching my show and lost my Japanese sentence.. just to see you post this in RIA? <________<

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317