Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: looking to buy 50 tech  (Read 1042 times)

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
looking to buy 50 tech
« on: October 10, 2007, 10:38:41 am »
1 million for the tech, 100k for the middleman. i can have the money after update tonight.

Offline sazzni

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
looking to buy 50 tech
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 10:43:12 am »
im willing 2 b ur seller...

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
looking to buy 50 tech
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 05:03:54 pm »
Cool, at update i'll send Kam (Kamsland) $1.1 million. Kam (Kamsland) will then send 1 million to sazzni (Dark Babylon). Upon receiving the money, sazzni (Dark Babylon) will send 50 tech to me (Schneereich).

I'd like to have it all done before the next update, so within a 24-hour timeframe.

Offline Kam

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
looking to buy 50 tech
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 05:04:53 pm »
Quote from: schneereich
1 million for the tech, 100k for the middleman. i can have the money after update tonight.

Super. I'm down for this. What do I do exactly? Take the money, buy the tech, give it back?

Offline Kam

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
looking to buy 50 tech
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 05:06:12 pm »
Quote from: Kam
Quote from: schneereich

Super. I'm down for this. What do I do exactly? Take the money, buy the tech, give it back?

Oh, never mind... I just take the money, send it to another man, then he sends the tech... Why is it done like this? Why do you need a middleman? Secrecy?

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
looking to buy 50 tech
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 05:09:58 pm »
it's done to get around restrictions in the foreign aid system. they don't let you send stuff to someone and get something back from them within 10 days. so if i sent him the money directly, he wouldn't be able to send me the tech for 10 days. either the money or the tech has to go through a middleman.

Offline Kam

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
looking to buy 50 tech
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 01:44:44 am »
Awesome.

Went from nation strength 20 to 350 odd.

Good stuff.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 03:16:03 am by Kam »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317