Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What is your motivation for swearing?  (Read 5760 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
What is your motivation for swearing?
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2008, 09:50:42 am »
My motivation to curse comes from some stupid fucking dumb people such as soccer moms whom which spend most of their time in a fucking over sized kitchen, and so they don't know anything about the real world and are actually stupid enough to think that they're being physically assaulted by certain words.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 09:54:59 am »
man, i'd love to assault her tires if ya kno what i mean.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline nIveK oGre

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=220744
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 10:06:34 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
on an aside... i believe in god... it's not necessarily a 'fairy tale'

yes it is.  it's a fairytale.

god isn't dead.  god was never alive.  god is the figment in the imagination of man.  if it helps you to get through life believing in god then go for it... but man's belief in god has caused more problems than not.

true story
frozen sky

<+Slim[element]> hehe hes kinda big that should be fun

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2008, 02:18:08 am »
Quote from: nIveK oGre
on an aside... i believe in god... it's not necessarily a 'fairy tale'

yes it is.  it's a fairytale.

god isn't dead.  god was never alive.  god is the figment in the imagination of man.  if it helps you to get through life believing in god then go for it... but man's belief in god has caused more problems than not.

true story

that's a very immature perspective. people who rely on logic will be the first to tell you, god can't be proven or disproven. any belief about something that can't be proven is just as religious as any other. the question about the validity of a belief is not how much faith it involves but how logically it involves that faith. people who believe no 'god' or like phenomena exist, are just as close minded as those who believe one does exist. but unlike a logical person who also believes in god, and will admit it is a belief and not a fact, those who disbelieve in god tend to think not only that it is some kind of fact, but they Also think they are superior to those who admit they just believe, and call -hose- people 'religious' as if by contrast to themselves. they reach new heights of hypocracy. at least intellectual hypocracy.

i understand if other people are agnostic about god or believe god doesn't exist but recognize it's not provable. but to do more is just stupid. until we reach the archimedial point, and become omniscient, our perspective will always be subjective, as we are subjective, limited as we are limited. and once we become omniscient we will be what we think of as god, anyway. so until we are god there will always be mystery, and a logical person does not make the leap of faith here stating their unprovable belief as if it is proven. even if god shows up to one person and proves to that person that that phenomena exists, that is not a scientific proof that can be reproduced. it's a personal one. the inverse is true; even if someone's personal experience disproves god -in their lives- that is not a disproof of god everywhere.

even if a higher form of life doesn't exist, life ultimately strives, via evolution, to overcome everything that limits it. life is god in an infant stage. now the reason life will then look to see if there already is a 'god' is because if there is, it could evolve a lot faster towards its goals with the help of this 'god.' (or these gods?) but even if there is none, life wills itself to become one. and since at some level of reality, reality generates itself (or reductionism stretches on infinitely?), that level of reality is beyond limitation (except for the limitation of existing) and if there's nothing else, that itself is close enough to be called god. ish.

anyway, feel free to disbelieve in god, but if you preach it illogically like you did in that quote, i'll intellectually rape you just like I would any other preachy-type. no hard feelings though <3 i love you guise. i just hate to see such fundamental mysteries handled so carelessly. objectivity is nirvana. -does drugs in his head-
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 02:25:02 am by llamavore »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline nIveK oGre

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2008, 08:36:09 am »
yeah, i'm not going to read all that

god is a fairytale.  the person who wrote this particular fairytale was smart to put in a no-escape clause in it thus making sure people could always fall back on the ol' "you can't disprove it" line.  it's a nice story but there is better reading out there.

i did see the part about you thinking you could intellectually rape me though.  that was funny.  rape always jumps out at me when i see it on a page.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:36:35 am by nIveK oGre »
frozen sky

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2008, 09:56:18 am »
god is a fairytale.  the person who wrote this particular fairytale was smart to put in a no-escape clause in it thus making sure people could always fall back on the ol' "you can't disprove it" line.  it's a nice story but there is better reading out there.

if you're going to make a claim you should be prepared to back it up. either you can prove what you say or you expect people to take it on faith. there is a shit-ton of things that can't be proven or disproven. plz continue making atheists look bad.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2008, 03:45:58 pm »
Nivek, if you truly wish to disprove Christianity, all you must do is disprove the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
Once you have done that, the entire faith will fall apart, but trust me. You can't. And any other beliefs like Evolution and crap is just ox. Where did this single cell come from? And don't give me, "Well where did God come from?" He's freakin God he doesn't need a stinkin beginning. He is all powerful and omniscient and omnipresent and stuff. He's not meant to be understood so live with it. Or don't live with it and die and then realize it.

And llavamore, and respect you didn't have of mine has been gained. (Just remember God is spelled with a capital 'g') May God bless you.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 03:47:45 pm by pielord47 »
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2008, 05:18:17 pm »
you are both great big Jews >_>

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2008, 05:32:02 pm »
i dont want your respect really, just your french toast and your pie.

evolution occurs now and is observed. the theory of speciation by evolution wasn't directly observed but there is evidence. (that's why it's still a theory) i wont' get into that debate with a christian but, if god made the world harmonious in the beginning, where did carnivores come from? where did wasps that plant their young in living hosts come from? some kind of evolution had to occur for that scenario to make sense.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2008, 06:05:20 pm »
Quote from: KingRanter
you are both great big Jews >_>
I am not a Jew, I am a Christian
Jews are just idoits. They keep saying, "Where's the Messiah?" but everytime someone comes along and says, "I'm him." they kill him.
i dont want your respect really, just your french toast and your pie.

evolution occurs now and is observed. the theory of speciation by evolution wasn't directly observed but there is evidence. (that's why it's still a theory) i wont' get into that debate with a christian but, if god made the world harmonious in the beginning, where did carnivores come from? where did wasps that plant their young in living hosts come from? some kind of evolution had to occur for that scenario to make sense.
Carnivores, violence, any sort of sin came from when Adam and Eve first sinned and brought it into the world. When they sinned they let sin into the world and everything became infected with it.
As for my French Toast and Pie, it's mine! All mine! Hahahahahahaha!

Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2008, 06:42:44 pm »
Quote from: pielord47
Jews are just idoits.
*cough*

I was born and raised a Christian. I went to 10 years of Catholic school. I'm not a Christian now, partially because of people like you.
fuck off

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2008, 07:26:38 pm »
I'm a christian also. and by the way, here is a message to both of you

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2008, 07:41:43 pm »
Nivek, if you truly wish to disprove Christianity, all you must do is disprove the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
Once you have done that, the entire faith will fall apart, but trust me. You can't. And any other beliefs like Evolution and crap is just ox. Where did this single cell come from? And don't give me, "Well where did God come from?" He's freakin God he doesn't need a stinkin beginning. He is all powerful and omniscient and omnipresent and stuff. He's not meant to be understood so live with it. Or don't live with it and die and then realize it.
We dont have to disprove this resurrection you need to prove it. Thats just like me asking you to disprove that I have a spaceship infront of my house.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2008, 08:07:20 pm »
Quote from: iron snake
We dont have to disprove this resurrection you need to prove it. Thats just like me asking you to disprove that I have a spaceship infront of my house.
there's only four accounts of it in a historically accurate collection of books. Everyone saw Jesus die and 400 people saw him after he was dead
Good enough for you?

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2008, 08:15:48 pm »
i'm not saying miracles can't happen? but until they can be predictably reproduced in laboratories, there's no use trying to say 'it's proven.' i know the things that have happened to me, paranormal things beyond coincidence, are real. but i also understand that if they'd never happened to me, but to someone else, i'd have a hard time just taking someone else's word for it. so i'm perfectly fine with people not taking my word for it, it's too much to believe without a direct experience, a direct observation. i only ask people not to tell me my experiences are impossible. agnosticism ftw.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2008, 08:27:45 pm »
Hello, if's he God he can reproduce anything, anywhere, anytime. But he's dead, in the physical world anyway. If you're waiting for a point where we as humans can bring people back from the dead or change water to wine then you'll be waiting a long time because there is a such thing as a supernatural act. The miracles Christ performed cannot be duplicated by humans unless they scrap the laws of science like the Law of Conservation of Matter. Jesus turned Five loaves of Bread and two fish into a meal for 4000 people and had 12 baskets of leftovers. He walked on water in its liquid form which is impossible. You can only walk on water when it's frozen. He turned water into wine which cannot be done without rearranging a lot of atoms and molecules and crap until you get wine. Plus he healed people of all sorts of diseases that weren't curable till the 20th century. This man was amazing and he actually existed and did these things. It's recorded in four books named after their authors, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. First hand accounts of Jesus' ministry. Plus he fulfilled like over 100 prophecies, every single one of them.

God is real and so is Jesus. There is proof yet so many people overlook it.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2008, 09:50:16 pm »
there's no scientific proof. the god of the christian faith witholds proof specifically to keep it a test of faith. so if you believe in that god, you shouldn't preach that it is proven by absolute logical or scientific standards. it is only proven according to the personal standards of whoever decides the evidence is enough for them. that's the nature of any theory or belief that someone accepts as true, while not having enough evidence to validate it. it's only honest to admit we can't prove all our beliefs, if we believe things on this scale. and if you're secure in your position you won't feel compelled to make it seem more substantial than it is, as if it is a scientifically evidenced fact, when in fact it is more a personally evidenced theory. if you're secure in your belief you can accept that it is a belief.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2008, 10:51:06 pm »
Piss in my ass

Piss in my ass!

Offline nIveK oGre

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2008, 02:42:45 am »

if you're going to make a claim you should be prepared to back it up. either you can prove what you say or you expect people to take it on faith. there is a shit-ton of things that can't be proven or disproven. plz continue making atheists look bad.

LOL

i'm making the claim that you're a mook and my backup is your responses in this topic.
frozen sky

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2008, 03:04:35 am »

LOL

i'm making the claim that you're a mook and my backup is your responses in this topic.
the responses you felt were too long to read, while also stating the bible is a fairytale?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317