Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Have you done it?  (Read 7993 times)

Offline Pinwheel

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Economics
    • View Profile
    • http://
Have you done it?
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 04:56:11 pm »
Quote from: EnragedLobster
No, and never will. I perfectly understand that it's a far better substance for your body than alcohol, tobacco, and the other illegal drugs, but I have no intention of delving into any of those.

That's entirely untrue. One joint the size of an average cigarete has close to 30 times the number of carcinogens as a regular, unfiltered, cigarete. Though THP is not as physically addicting as nicotine it is much more highly psycologically addicting and has deleterious effects on the production of hormones such as testosterone, adrenaline, and seratonin. What's more, while most people are awaret that there are large amounts of additives like tar in cigaretes, few take into account the pesticides and herbicides found in marajuana as well as the fact that it is often cut with other substances. It has a far more extreme depressive effect on the nervous system than does alcohol, and, unlike alcohol, it has no possitive health benefits unless you suffer chronic and excruciating pain. Plus it supports the destabilization of third world countries and their governments as well as increasing the amount of crime in those countries and generlly lowering the quality of life.

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 08:03:18 pm »
Quote from: Pinwheel
No, and never will. I perfectly understand that it's a far better substance for your body than alcohol, tobacco, and the other illegal drugs, but I have no intention of delving into any of those.

That's entirely untrue. One joint the size of an average cigarete has close to 30 times the number of carcinogens as a regular, unfiltered, cigarete. Though THP is not as physically addicting as nicotine it is much more highly psycologically addicting and has deleterious effects on the production of hormones such as testosterone, adrenaline, and seratonin. What's more, while most people are awaret that there are large amounts of additives like tar in cigaretes, few take into account the pesticides and herbicides found in marajuana as well as the fact that it is often cut with other substances. It has a far more extreme depressive effect on the nervous system than does alcohol, and, unlike alcohol, it has no possitive health benefits unless you suffer chronic and excruciating pain. Plus it supports the destabilization of third world countries and their governments as well as increasing the amount of crime in those countries and generlly lowering the quality of life.
Man you guys are some serious downers i thought that ria of all places would have a larger number of stoners. Anyways...first of all, nobody smokes unfiltered cigarettes...that's why they're legal cause 90% are bought from the governement and theirs are filtered >_>...next, 60% of tabacco smokers smoke about one pack a day...that's 20-25 cigarettes daily. Most recreational marijuana smokers smoke about one gram a week, which isn't even as large as one cigarette when put in a joint.

Also, marijuana is the least addictive of just about any non-purely medical, including alcohol. Also, most smokers go to known sources, they don't just buy off the street, they find a trustworthy source that has home-grown marijuana, without use of pesticides.

And how many countries have marijuana to blame for the destabilization of their economy or government? The only country that has marijuana listed as an export is Jamaica, and they have thrived from it, it has increased tourism and their national economy. If we were talking about Coke andine parhaps that would be an acceptable argument, as that drug is actually a cause of crime, and many crime syndicates have based their operations on it.

Anyways, i do realize that I have just argued on behalf of an illegal drug that is a cause of some problems in this world, but it has affected and helped me in more ways than i care to explain, so this is my short argument, and I'm just saying you shouldn't condemn it as a disgusting plant that should not exist.

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline cheeseaholic

Have you done it?
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2007, 08:07:33 pm »
No, but I'm open to trying it.

I don't know how people still think that it's harmful.  You'd think that there'd been enough internet discussion by now that everyone who has an opinion would have looked into it themselves by now.  I always do when that when I see an argument enough.

Except for ninjas vs pirates.  I don't want to spoil the mysticism there.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
Have you done it?
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2007, 08:11:03 pm »
Quote from: Pinwheel

People can smoke packs a day, though. If I even smoked weed as much as once a week, I wouldn't be smoking near as much as they were. And 30 times is incorrect, I believe it's twice as many. I think it has either 32 or 18, according to what I've been told.

Anyone who smokes weed more than once a day is insane and uncommon. They really need to get a damn life.

I've done it four times so far, and was only truly stoned half of those times.
Do I regret it? No.
Do I feel any adverse affects? No.
Do I want to do it again? Not right now, but I'm not about to swear it off forever.
Do I think it's more detrimental than cigarettes? In its own ways. It messes things and people up while you're high.

It's a highly addicting psychological drugs, but not for the same reasons as one would think. There is no chemical in it that makes you want to continue doing it. Well, there's the ones that get you high, but I'm not counting that right now. The pure novelty of it keeps people doing it. It's a fun experience, I admit, but there's no reason why you can't have a great time without it.  People say they have so much fun doing it, but it's the novelty really. While you are high, you are prone to get confused, and screw things up. It feels great in some ways, but it just can't be turned off, which was scary for me. I wanted it to stop at one point, and it continued for another hour. I don't enjoy things much just for novelty, but I have to admit I couldn't quit giggling. Things were just funnier.

Any dependancy on the drug in times of weakness and things are bad. I don't think just anyone should try it, but that some should.  It should never be legalized, and it needs to be kept out of people's hands. Not because they shouldn't have it, but because it would be abused more than it already is.

Just my say on some things.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Have you done it?
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 09:59:24 pm »
i have to agree with shycocks.

also, what is you guy's opinion on shrooms?
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2007, 10:05:18 pm »
They're sick dont get into them but once in a while maybe semi-annual they're totally worth it.

Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2007, 10:07:35 pm »
yea, i've been really tempted to try 'em
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my cock

Offline cheeseaholic

Have you done it?
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2007, 10:23:33 pm »
Never really looked into shrooms.  I hear they can be harmful, though.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2007, 10:29:10 pm »
they can if you're stupid and/or mix them with other stuff. do them in a safe environment and always have a sober person to look after everyone whos doing them in case of a bad trip, but you should normally be fine. i recommend the xbox 360 visualizer.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2007, 10:48:03 pm »
aight
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my cock

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2007, 10:48:13 pm »
Anything that messes me up so much that I need someone to watch me makes me decline trying it.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2007, 10:50:43 pm »
haha thats only if you get a bad trip. and that's only if some gives you a bad vibe, meaning anger, yelling, anything bad like that. be in a happy environemtn it is prettttty sick. i advise against any harder drugs than that, X is noooot worth it, havent done anything else but my friend got into Coke andine i had to get him into rehab not a fun experience.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2007, 10:52:21 pm »
Okay, so six people here have tried it.

Who were the six? Me, Crunka, King, Hyper, divineslasher...

Who are we missing?

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2007, 10:53:23 pm »
uh you mean 7

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2007, 10:54:58 pm »
Some might've voted when I wasn't looking...

So, 7 it is then.

Has anyone else noticed that no one has tried it who wouldn't do it again? I think it's a little humorous.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2007, 10:56:12 pm »
i tihnk its cause you're either solidly against it or really dont take it that seriously.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2007, 11:02:16 pm »
Hey, how much do you guys pay for an ounce? Someone was trying to sell one for 60$ on 4/20.

I'm going to try and get ahold of some more in the course of the next week. I'd rather not get totally stoned this time, just chill out.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2007, 11:05:25 pm »
Please...PLEASE tell me you bought that >_> >_> >_>...i dont know what the going rate is over in the states, but here in canada its 10$/gram, but in bulk its like 150$ for an ounce...which is much more than 60$ american. also if you're wondering here in canada its like 50-60$ for a quarter and 90$ for a half.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 11:05:46 pm by King Without A Crown »

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2007, 11:10:17 pm »
Quote from: King Without A Crown
Please...PLEASE tell me you bought that >_> >_> >_>...i dont know what the going rate is over in the states, but here in canada its 10$/gram, but in bulk its like 150$ for an ounce...which is much more than 60$ american. also if you're wondering here in canada its like 50-60$ for a quarter and 90$ for a half.

Damn, you guys get screwed... I couldn't tell you what the going rate is either though. I know 100$ for an ounce is considered reasonable in some places.

I don't even know if we measure in grams... I know we have nickel and dime bags, but I couldn't tell you which is bigger... I'm looking up more about it right now... 50-60$ for a quarter? They REALLY sccrew you guys over...

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Have you done it?
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2007, 11:14:44 pm »
a dimebag generally holds a gram...nickelback is 1.5

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.245 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317